Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it normal to have "sissy fetish

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look theres nothing gay about having sex with men.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      this guy and another british dude, i think, always talking about sucking ladyboys off and going on about their glorious pulsating, phenomenal coks

thought it was all jokes, as is normal, but nah, these cats treat a cok like a tit.
      That would probably be me.

It's not Jokes. I bang plenty of women and also partial to a sexy little shemale now and again. I wouldn't say it's normal or typical, but what is? How normal is sat on a forum talking to a bunch of guy you don't even know and talking about how good mens bodies look at a weigh in?

That said, i haven't banged any ladyboys for over a year now. It got too popular with the SJW's and liberal mental lefties.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post

It's not Jokes. I bang plenty of women and also partial to a sexy little shemale now and again. I wouldn't say it's normal or typical, but what is? How normal is sat on a forum talking to a bunch of guy you don't even know and talking about how good mens bodies look at a weigh in?

That said, i haven't banged any ladyboys for over a year now. It got too popular with the SJW's and liberal mental lefties.

strong point

Comment

What happened to your shemale accomplice Kosta?
          did the tranny mafia get him?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            What happened to your shemale accomplice Kosta?
            did the tranny mafia get him?
            He was a bottom and got his arsehole pounded and ended up in hospital.

I'm very much a top, so i don't put myself in such situations.

Comment

He was a bottom and got his arsehole pounded and ended up in hospital.

I'm very much a top, so i don't put myself in such situations.
              I always had you down as a power bottom twonk tbh m8

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                I always had you down as a power bottom twonk tbh m8
                Nah i'm very much an alpha male and treat these ladyboys like the little b1tches they are.

Well, i do like to suck their d1cks but that's the only time i get in touch with my feminine side.

Comment

Originally posted by NakiFan View Post
                  look theres nothing gay about having sex with men.
                  Well yeah, if you have a vagina.

Comment

Nah i'm very much an alpha male and treat these ladyboys like the little b1tches they are.

Well, i do like to suck their d1cks but that's the only time i get in touch with my feminine side.
                    so youre trying to be a 'yestergay'?

Comment

Nothing wrong with it. Just look at our dear old friend Oscar.

Comment

Working...
                      X