Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were one of the guys who though Lucas was World Class level...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love posters that hate fighters because of their fans

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
      I don't respect your opinion about the sport AT ALL! The fact that you couldn't see how flawed he was as a fighter tells me all I need to know in regards to your knowledge of the sport. How many times had he let the belt "slip away" ... Not even... Because he was usually losing the whole way in his championship fights... Then the guy quits against a guy who has about half the experience he does in these type fights! I knew he would lose so it bet against him but to take a knee and not get back up when's you supposedly have "fight ending power" and rabid fans that have stood behind you (not for long) for years ... And he quits? Lol.... GATEKEEPER!!!
      total bum and gatekeeper

Danny Garcia's biggest win is against a bum ass, gatekeeping quitter

yay Danny!

Comment

I like Matty - quitting like that was sorta deflating

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
          I like Matty - quitting like that was sorta deflating

i dont know whether i was more shocked than disappointed...i think shocked

Comment

Lets not go crazy cuz the guy lost a fight. Lucas has done alright vs the top fighters he's fought for the most part & has been highly considered for a long time. I'd argue anyone in the top 10, top 20 (at minimum) should be considered elite or world class fighters being that they'd be ranked among the top 1% in most divisions. Just cuz Lucas lost to a guy who's going to be newly considered as a world class guy by many fans now that he beat Lucas doesn't mean Lucas lost his world class status or never had it.

Comment

I've never seen it.

People have told me many times that I 'sell Matthysse short' when it comes to skill. I don't. I believed he was a plodder with limited skill and poor defence and I still believe that.

Comment

Another ghetto hater of Matthysse... yes he was grossly overrated and has the most annoying fans on this site but he is still world class.

Go back to hustlin' on da corner, Diego.

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
                  where were you before oct 3rd haha.
                  i always thought he's world class, but always rated him B+ at best lol
                  I can be quoted in ENDLESS threads calling Lucas out for being exactly what he is... A C+ fighter with some pop, that will never be able to seal the (eye) deal

Comment

Originally posted by FBLM View Post
                    I agree with you, He is a world class fighter that have lost to other world class fighters.

Man these new breed of Boxing fans are some weirdos, like what are they watching and are they not comprehending what is taking place.

Lucas fight and loses to a world class fighter = he is a bum lmfao.

Danny Garcia was undisputed at 140 and he went life and death with this so called bum. So if the undisputed champ at 140 goes life and death with a bum then no wonder boxing sucks, the freaking world champions cant even beat up bums.
                    By it's very definition "world class" means you beat a CURRENT world CHAMPION with the BELT on THE LINE... Lucas was never able to do that and he's had the opportunity presented to him PLENTY of times

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
                      Nobody here is gonna respect YOUR opinion if you think Matthysse isn't a world class fighter... Below world class there's continental and domestic level and Lucas is clearly better than that. He's not a journeyman or a gatekeeper either.
                      This right here, OP can go suck one.

Comment

Working...
                      X