Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or does Joe Joyce fight in slow motion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought there was something wrong with my stream...like when you slow down a record player

Comment

Like a snail crawling through molasses

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
        I’m just watching the fight now again and I’m bit drunk but it seems like Joyce is fighting in slow motion, like even I know what punch he is about to throw way before he even throws it and I don’t even know that much about the technical side of boxing.

It’s like he has some dumbbells attached to his arms or something.

Has anyone else noticed this? Surely this would be a massive problem when he fights tougher opposition. I can just imagine wilder detonating a big one two down the pipe whilst Joyce is still in the motion of throwing his first punch.

Why is he fighting so slow?
        He fights in slow motion because he is slow motion. He’s a bum and he won’t last in this sport. He’s a punch away from being out of the sport.

Comment

That's isn't the worse of it. His head doesn't move out of its lane. He will feint while he's half way around cross the ring but once he gets close his head doesn't go anywhere. It's just hanging there in the middle of his slow combinations and if he fights Wilder it's going to get taken clean off.

Comment

Working...
          X