Collapse
No announcement yet.

My boxing technique analysis and fight breakdown videos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like your work... subscribed. I really like that you did one on Besputin, if you can it'd be great if you do more on fighters like Besputin that don't get alot of recognition.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      I like your work... subscribed. I really like that you did one on Besputin, if you can it'd be great if you do more on fighters like Besputin that don't get alot of recognition.
      Thank you! At this moment I'm making the first part of 2 or 3 part series on Lomachenko, which I'm going to upload in a couple of hours, than I was thinking about making a video either on Julian Williams, Badou Jack, Yeleussinov or Kavaliauskas, if get some free time before making a video on Pacquiao vs Broner before their fight. But I'm surely going to make a lot of videos on the lesser known fighters. In fact it's very enjoying to learn about the lesser known fighters I haven't been watching as closely before and learn more about them myself, while creating the videos for others at the same time.

Comment

Comment

Terence Crawford boxing analysis / breakdown

Comment

Originally posted by Offic.Scorecard View Post
            Terence Crawford boxing analysis / breakdown

I saw some things about Crawford in that video that I hadn't noticed before. Like the way he positions his lead foot when he switches southpaw.

Nice attention to detail.

Comment

Any breakdown videos of Taha?

Comment

Nice one

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                Hahaha i am also waiting on that !

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  I wanted Taha's written authorisation giving me the rights to use his footage. I don't want DAZN, HBO or Showtime closing my channel when they sign him.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    I saw some things about Crawford in that video that I hadn't noticed before. Like the way he positions his lead foot when he switches southpaw.

Nice attention to detail.
                    Thank you. It's crazy but I'm also learning a tone of new things while doing the film studies.

Comment

Use this

Originally posted by Offic.Scorecard View Post
                      Thank you. It's crazy but I'm also learning a tone of new things while doing the film studies.
                      Use this tool for searching most searched terms according to your video. This will improve your channel viewership.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?

Comment

Working...
                      X