Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did DAZN not come back with a 2nd offer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
    100m is Floyd vs Pac/Floyd vs Mcgregor 4m buys chit.

You can't just pluck 100m out of the sky.
    Google searches tho

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      Why did DAZN not come back with a 2nd offer?

(...)
      DaNeutral, dear: but why did Arum not come with an offer, in the first place?... (for the Fury rematch, of course...)

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        DaNeutral, dear: but why did Arum not come with an offer, in the first place?... (for the Fury rematch, of course...)
        He did not wish for that fight to take place next.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu
          Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          He did not wish for that fight to take place next.
          ... thanks!...

... you wished DAZN to come with a 2nd offer, but not TR... I see... "fair enough"...

Comment

They giving away tix to this Brezeale fight and closing off other areas. Probably get a million views on Showtime. America doesn't even know Joshua fighting here next month lol. Nobody cares if this fight even happens, if it does they'll just stand around waiting for one another to make a move. Boring...

Comment

You guys are missing the point of the low eyeballs on Dazn. Even Canelo is barely cracking 1 million worldwide now.

Kills the marketability of a fighter. Sponsorship $ is now all but gone for Canelo.

Some of you do not understand the business side of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ... thanks!...

... you wished DAZN to come with a 2nd offer, but not TR... I see... "fair enough"...
                I am not Bob Arum. I didnt wish anything.

Comment

From info I got from the Dazn offer there were 2
                  Versions

Wilder had to fight Breseale before AJ and a Mando AJ rematch for 100 mil

Or

Breazeale , Another Opponet, AJ & Rematch =120 mil

Can’t really come with a 2nd offer if you can’t realky pay more then the first and it’s known Wilder doesn’t
                  Want To be tied up for almost 2 years on Dazn when his team is going directly against DAZN at the moment

That’s the sticking point to me f.uck all the 1-2 tune up sh.it Just tryband make the. Fight with maybe a rematch Clause on Dazn. And that’s a big maybe

make a offer for the fight with the winner getting control of the rematch no other hoops . I mean did PAC have to sign a 3-4 contract with Showtime to fight Mayweather? Of course not. Or did Lewis /Tyson have to switch alliances for 2 years to make the fight ?

For a Mega fight with 2 fighters on competing Platforms Id think it would have to be a 1 off maybe a Mando rematch clause to be even considered acceptable by the B-Side and his team if having both platforms show it wasn’t a possibility

It’s not a surprise Wilder didn’t sign on for 2 years to a Company that’s competing against and going to hurt the platforms his advisor has

why would Wilder and his team
                  Want a rematch obligated to be on Dazn if he won. I’m sure they’d want to control that fight and have it on on their platform with a PPV having a chance to exceed the rematch purse Wilder would receive

When AJ was offered that 50 mil it wasn’t have 1-2 fights on Showtime or Fox then fight Wilder with a rematch all on Showtime / Fox. It was a offer for the fight and a rematch

That’s how it should be

Comment

Any offer that Wilder rejects is a lowball. Just give him a billion. Why didn't they come back with a billion?

Comment

What?

100+ million wasn't enough lmao?

Why would you keep sending offers if the only thing that Wilders team does is decline them and not want to discuss anything in person. It's just straight up ******ed. How many offers to fight Joshua has Wilder declined now already?

Comment

Working...
                      X