No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Even the most anti-Trump media networks such as CNN and MSNBC are crediting Trump for this economy, no matter how many memes Bernie posts to try and claim the opposite.

So maybe 1bad65 is not wrong as you say...
    1bad like to paint a picture that obama was terrible for economy and deserves zero credit. While trump should be praised as savior. We both know who the savior was.
    Now that said I’m dont disagree that trump has helped the economy. He hasn’t done bad yet and I hope the economy stays strong. I’ll keep my fingers crossed and at the end of his presidency I’ll will properly credit him if th economy stays good.
    I just worry the policies he is applying, as history tells us, has lead to a lowered economy. We shall see

So yes I believe 1bad is wrong in the way he like to paint his picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      you're an idiiot even mccain voted against it etc
      So....? They both were wrong.

Comment

• MAGA make America read again.

Book sales isn't it grand. Thanks trump

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          So....? They both were wrong.
          of course but that doesnt mean that they are racist etc

Comment

• Trump hasn't done squat for an economy that has been expanding since the 2010 collapse. In fact he may undermine it with China tariffs that are already caused some pain to consumers and industry.

The Republican passed tax bill i s what has boosted the economy the past year and a half and it's them that should rightfully take credit. All Crazytown Don did was sign the bill. If anyone here believes Don attempted to read even a few paragraphs of the bill, nevermind actually comprehending the intricacies of the bill....well I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I'd like to sell you.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              you're an idiiot even mccain voted against it etc

And you’re a two faced punk.

What does Mc Cain voting against it have to do with the price of tea in China ???

Run along punk and go bump d*ck heads with another Sammy Sosa....

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 09-21-2018, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                Trump hasn't done squat for an economy that has been expanding since the 2010 collapse. In fact he may undermine it with China tariffs that are already caused some pain to consumers and industry.

The Republican passed tax bill i s what has boosted the economy the past year and a half and it's them that should rightfully take credit. All Crazytown Don did was sign the bill. If anyone here believes Don attempted to read even a few paragraphs of the bill, nevermind actually comprehending the intricacies of the bill....well I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I'd like to sell you.
                Bro I keep hearing this. Do you think businesses would be doing this good if it wasnt for the tax cuts? Do you think the market is seeing all time highs because of regulations? Do you think the lowest unemployment in almost 50 years is because of Obamas terms?

This was Trumps idea and push for tax cuts but "he just signed a bill" WTF are you puffing on?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Bro I keep hearing this. Do you think businesses would be doing this good if it wasnt for the tax cuts? Do you think the market is seeing all time highs because of regulations? Do you think the lowest unemployment in almost 50 years is because of Obamas terms?

This was Trumps idea and push for tax cuts but "he just signed a bill" WTF are you puffing on?
                  Republicans have talked about tax cuts since Trump was a Democrat. I didn't even use the word "Obama", who I did not vote for in 2012, so he's as irrelevant as Trump is with respect to the positives in the economy.

I've posted several times with specifics on how the tariffs are hurting important sectors of th e economy. I'm not going to repeat myself. Those are DIRECT ACTIONS that Trump has taken against the advice of many Republican congressmen.

I don't smoke.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post

I don't begrudge Trump his success. I just caution his supporters to not celebrate so early because a lot can happen over time.

Take Wells Fargo: Today they are talking about cutting about 10% of their workforce.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/21/emba...-job-cuts.html

That changed Thursday, when Sloan informed employees that up to 10 percent of positions — as many as 26,500 — would be eliminated over the next three years.

When the tax cuts were announced they made a killing

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...e-cfpb-tax-cut

The bank is expected to make $3.7 billion from the Republican tax bill this year, which is nearly four times what the CFPB fined them.

The same thing happened with the Carrier jobs. It's not that Trump hasn't done some good, it's that he acts like the short term success is all that matters.

It just seems like Trump supporters rush to celebrate early whenever there is some good news and rush to move to the next thing whenever there is bad news.

Any idea why that is?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      I don't begrudge Trump his success. I just caution his supporters to not celebrate so early because a lot can happen over time.

Take Wells Fargo: Today they are talking about cutting about 10% of their workforce.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/21/emba...-job-cuts.html

That changed Thursday, when Sloan informed employees that up to 10 percent of positions — as many as 26,500 — would be eliminated over the next three years.

When the tax cuts were announced they made a killing

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...e-cfpb-tax-cut

The bank is expected to make $3.7 billion from the Republican tax bill this year, which is nearly four times what the CFPB fined them.

The same thing happened with the Carrier jobs. It's not that Trump hasn't done some good, it's that he acts like the short term success is all that matters.

It just seems like Trump supporters rush to celebrate early whenever there is some good news and rush to move to the next thing whenever there is bad news.

Any idea why that is?
                      Lol online banking Im sure has nothing to do with that. This just in tube TV manufactures are laying off people. Man freaking Trump!

Wheres the bad news about the economy?

Comment

Working...
                      X