Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is cricket the dumbest game ever?

What a bunch of funt cuckers!

Comment

Second biggest sport in the world so must be doing something right.

Comment

I think soccer but cricket is a close 2nd

Comment

American Football. About 12 minutes of actual play, the ball isn't a ball and hardly ever touches the foot. ****ing dumb.

Comment

I like a bit of cricket, a sport you can play well even half drunk, 'baseball on valium'-Robin Williams, whats wrong with some bat and ball cnut?

You can play that and finger wet cnuts while waiting to bat, 17yr old Jab would know. Literally.

Where is the issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              American Football. About 12 minutes of actual play, the ball isn't a ball and hardly ever touches the foot. ****ing dumb.
              Yep and it's not even close

Average time it takes to complete a game is over 3 hours despite the ball being in play for 60 minutes

Possible for players in certain positions to complete an entire career without having once run with the ball whilst others never have to tackle (which is fortunate as most cant so celebrate tripping)

Superbowl champs are called the world champions despite noone else being invited to play

etc etc

Comment

I think all the American sports are really boring. Literally every 2 seconds there's this c*nt-act referee stopping the action with his whistle.

Comment

The only people who don't like cricket are those who are too stupid to understand it.

And women.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    Yep and it's not even close

Average time it takes to complete a game is over 3 hours despite the ball being in play for 60 minutes

Possible for players in certain positions to complete an entire career without having once run with the ball whilst others never have to tackle (which is fortunate as most cant so celebrate tripping)

Superbowl champs are called the world champions despite noone else being invited to play

etc etc
                    I don't understand it. That's me, I find it boring. My opinion. But let's not degrade something because it doesn't come from our country. If I grew up with it I may understand more. Just like if you grew up with American football you would understand the athleticism and explosiveness it took to compete there. It's apples and oranges.

Comment

Working...
                    X