Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Launches Appeal To Bring Clean Water To Floyds and Kell Brooks Motherland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
    I'm sure you have a premium account on ****hub.com
    I do but its mainly for research purposes

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
      Typical khan fan making something about Floyd. Wouldn't surprise me if khan was telling those kids how Floyd was scared to fight him
      o you already know that clean water is coming with a story.

Comment

Larry you can post as much as you want, this thread seems to have hurt your feelings

I can smell the whiff of methane and sweaty odor coming from your angry posts

You should be applauding Khan for helping your ancestral motherland and encouraging Little Joy Floyd to do the same.
        Last edited by FrankieBruno; 05-19-2016, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Wankie talking about hurt feelings while randomly including a British mulatto in a thread about Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            Classless person

To think this man is nearing 40 years old and makes stupid statements like this, I could excuse his ignorance if he was young and immature, we all make mistakes, but this guy is a middle aged man

Although this is the same guy who publicly humiliated his father

Thanks bro green k sent

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
              Wankie talking about hurt feelings while randomly including a British mulatto in a thread about Khan.
              Kell Brook is not mulatto he was adopted

Also what is so wrong with being Mulatto? Obama considers himself black right?

"My president is black, my Lambo's blue
              And I'll be goddamned if my rims ain't too"

One can't pick and choose when they want to be called black or white or mulatto

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                Thanks bro green k sent
                Appreciated

Comment

Classless person

To think this man is nearing 40 years old and makes stupid statements like this, I could excuse his ignorance if he was young and immature, we all make mistakes, but this guy is a middle aged man

Although this is the same guy who publicly humiliated his father

Are you just going to ignore all the messed up **** Khan has done in his personal life? Or are you just going to focus on Floyd to make yourself be better.

Comment

Kell Brook is not mulatto he was adopted

Also what is so wrong with being Mulatto? Obama considers himself black right?

"My president is black, my Lambo's blue
                    And I'll be goddamned if my rims ain't too"

One can't pick and choose when they want to be called black or white or mulatto

Do you know what mulatto is, Wank? It's got **** all to do with being adopted.

Comment

Much respect to Khan for his Philanthropy work but IGNORANT on your part to water it down by trying to make it some type of competition

Comment

Working...
                      X