Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] [LMAO] WARD press conference EMPTY - PEOPLE walking BY!!! BUMS watching!!!LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
    This is why I don't blame GGG for not moving up to 168 to fight Ward.
    Unfortunately Ward can't draw a fly to ****. Even though Ward is extremely high risk for GGG and no reward. GGG still offered 164 and had all the right to do so. After all he would be the one filling all the seats.
    Please can we stop exaggerating. Yes Ward is not Mayweather in terms of drawing power but you guys are going overboard.

So far we have people saying Ward gives away all the tickets to his fights, He ducks everyone or he will never face Kovalev and now there is no reward for GGG fighting him??? What???

That has to be the most ******ed thing I've heard, that fight would have put Golovkin on top of the sport and it would have easily and I stress EASILY outsold that terrible Lemieux PPV. After winning that fight GGG would have probably stayed on PPV instead of chasing after Canelo and being played around. Just say the risk was too high for what K2 are trying to build but don't tell me there's no reward. That's coward talk.

Comment

Not everyday you see unsuspecting people walking their dogs behind a professional boxing press conference

Comment

It's a really *****ty fight. Who give a ****. I can't believe HBO is airing this bull*****. Virgil Hunter claims ranked guy would take the fight. Nobody is going to fight Andre Ward for chump change. He should have fought Kovalev next. Ward will get better work in sparring then he will get from Brand.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          164 was bloody shite. Should have been 168 or nothing. Of course I wouldn't have recommended Ward as his first fight at 168.
          168 would've been very stupid on GGG part. Ward brings no money to the table. He's not worth the risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            ON HIS HOMETOWN
            Have you ever been to Oakland? One of the worst cities in America. The worst I've been to by far. A first rate sh.it whole.

Comment

All these haters he's making millions verse this bum. Like he cares? He's facing Kovalev next you salty fgts

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                168 would've been very stupid on GGG part. Ward brings no money to the table. He's not worth the risk.
                He should have at least tested the waters at 168. I mean look at the current situation: The other top fighters at 160 don't want a fight and they aren't all that good anyway. Moving up a weight class is a challenge in it of itself. Golovkin is wasting his career.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                  Please can we stop exaggerating. Yes Ward is not Mayweather in terms of drawing power but you guys are going overboard.

So far we have people saying Ward gives away all the tickets to his fights, He ducks everyone or he will never face Kovalev and now there is no reward for GGG fighting him??? What???

That has to be the most ******ed thing I've heard, that fight would have put Golovkin on top of the sport and it would have easily and I stress EASILY outsold that terrible Lemieux PPV. After winning that fight GGG would have probably stayed on PPV instead of chasing after Canelo and being played around. Just say the risk was too high for what K2 are trying to build but don't tell me there's no reward. That's coward talk.
                  Ok maybe I did exaggerate. Ward could draw many flies to ****.
                  Second you would have to be a ****** to think fighting Ward would've been smarter then going after Canelo. Nobody thought Canelo was going to duck GGG so don't give me that "how did that work out for him" bull. Right now this foreigner is better known then Ward probably in Wards own home town.

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
                    It's a really *****ty fight. Who give a ****. I can't believe HBO is airing this bull*****. Virgil Hunter claims ranked guy would take the fight. Nobody is going to fight Andre Ward for chump change. He should have fought Kovalev next. Ward will get better work in sparring then he will get from Brand.
                    Dont worry Ward will be Kovalev, Kovelv is already slowing down, dude looked like garbage in his last fight, Ward will win mark my words. Kovalev is done already dude looked horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

LINK for those who cant watch it: https://www.facebook.com/AndreSogWar...5032972040830/

NOBODY knows who coWard is lol. IN HIS HOMETOWN!!!! XDD
                      And this makes you happy, why? I wonder who would show up to GGG's press conference in Kazachistan? Probably just a farmer and a sheep herder...

Comment

Working...
                      X