Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Keeps Winning, Keeps Calling For Canelo, Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
    His manager said he won't fight for what Lemiuex got, and wants what Brook got. Hearns got GGG/Brook paid. Lara isn't anywhere near the money maker Brook is for Hearns.

Until Lara knows his current place, he won't land GGG for sure.
    Same can be said for GGG when it comes to landing Canelo. Let me start this statement by saying Canelo is ducking GGG. That said, as the lesser draw, doesn't GGG need to "know his current place", and bend go Canelo's demands in order to make the fight happen? Canelo is lame for the lil weight games he's constantly playing. Buy from where I'm sitting, 164.5, or whatever bull**** weight Canelo has come up with. Is gonna be a helluva lot tougher for Chavez Jr to make than 155 would have been for GGG. As easily as GGG supposedly makes 160. 155 may have been easier for GGG than it was for Canelo. So why not make the fight?

That's the problem when fighters start playing the A-side/B-side game. Unless you're Floyd Mayweather, somebody out there is always a bigger fish. As big a star as Manny was, he had to bend over in negotiations with Floyd. Boxing would be so much better, and probably more popular. If fighters like GGG simply went out and said, who's the best available guy that wants to fight me? Then made it happen. Because as a fight fan, if you wanna see Canelo-GGG. There's no logical reason not to wanna see Lara-GGG. Both Lara And Canelo have made their living at jr middleweight. And they're no worse than equals in terms of level of fighter. So there's basically no difference in GGG fighting one or the other. The only difference is what each fight will do for his bank account. And you, me, nor anyone should care how much money these guys make.

Comment

I just got around to watching the fight I dvrd it been too busy, but I gotta say...That uppercut doe I love that K.O uppercut K.Os are my favorites closely followed by body shot. Canelo ain't wanna have another fight like that in his Life he knows he got a gift and almost derailed himself... 70% chance GGG whips Lara if Lara moves up tho.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
        Here we have a perfect exhibit of ******edness mixed with trolling. You can lay claim to being the best troll-tard on NSB surpassing other contenders such as Kigali and My-Low-Place.
        Stick a platano in your mouth they dont even know what boxing is in Ecuador.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          This place is dumb
          Your statement us dumb, if you were implying where we post, then you're dumb, it's not a place it's a forum..And golovtits is hilarious Mr. Dumb dumb

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBETITS View Post
            Your statement us dumb, if you were implying where we post, then you're dumb, it's not a place it's a forum..And golovtits is hilarious Mr. Dumb dumb
            Whatever, ****

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
              Same can be said for GGG when it comes to landing Canelo. Let me start this statement by saying Canelo is ducking GGG. That said, as the lesser draw, doesn't GGG need to "know his current place", and bend go Canelo's demands in order to make the fight happen? Canelo is lame for the lil weight games he's constantly playing. Buy from where I'm sitting, 164.5, or whatever bull**** weight Canelo has come up with. Is gonna be a helluva lot tougher for Chavez Jr to make than 155 would have been for GGG. As easily as GGG supposedly makes 160. 155 may have been easier for GGG than it was for Canelo. So why not make the fight?

That's the problem when fighters start playing the A-side/B-side game. Unless you're Floyd Mayweather, somebody out there is always a bigger fish. As big a star as Manny was, he had to bend over in negotiations with Floyd. Boxing would be so much better, and probably more popular. If fighters like GGG simply went out and said, who's the best available guy that wants to fight me? Then made it happen. Because as a fight fan, if you wanna see Canelo-GGG. There's no logical reason not to wanna see Lara-GGG. Both Lara And Canelo have made their living at jr middleweight. And they're no worse than equals in terms of level of fighter. So there's basically no difference in GGG fighting one or the other. The only difference is what each fight will do for his bank account. And you, me, nor anyone should care how much money these guys make.
              Manny bending over would have been taking 40 mil flat like you wanted him to. So how exactly did he bend over for floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
                big risk, little reward, next to no money....

sadly, these are the things that plague Lara.

why take the risk. what Lara is going to have to do is troll, make noise, and call out fighters. turning heel isn't a bad move, be the bad guy, talk lots of shidt, and create the demand, force the fights to happen, otherwise, they're just going to keep avoiding him.
                Lara really is not a big risk though. But since you think he is, what are his best 5 wins?

Comment

it's not even the wins, it's the fact that no one looks good against him, he's a tough fight, with nothing to gain.

Comment

Working...
                  X