No announcement yet.

No disrespect to Gonzalez but we need a non midget p4p #1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... are you a snitch also?... on top of everything?
    Are you Earl Hickey's girlfriend or something?

Or does it benefit you in some way that he's pretending to be a black guy with the screen name "Tyrone Biggums" in order to get people angry towards certain fanbases?

Comment

I don't care about such things.
      We are supposed to look for some fun here and not to follow obsessions on race or whatever...

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        There is no reality in which Fury is a more skilled and capable fighter than Chocolatito P4P. Beating Wlad 50 times wouldn't change that.
        There's no reality in which Pacquiao was ever a more skilled and capable fighter than: Floyd, Ward, Golovkin, JMM, or Wlad but he was ranked higher on many lists for years.

Come with something better than that.

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Are you Earl Hickey's girlfriend or something?

Or does it benefit you in some way that he's pretending to be a black guy with the screen name "Tyrone Biggums" in order to get people angry towards certain fanbases?
        And here I thought he was just honoring a great Dave Chappelle character.

Earl Hickey has been exposed
        Last edited by LoadedWraps; 04-23-2016, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Gonzalez wouldn't beat the 112 pound version of Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Let me bring you back down to earth little homie. If you put in a cruserweight whos in shape ( like me ) and has combat experience ( Like me )with an average welterweight unless your Moneymay your getting KTFO.
            You would get done in homey.

You'd look like that big sack of meat that Arturo Gatti ***** smacked in Pros vs Joes if you were in against any solid pro WW.

http://www.spike.com/video-clips/3npe3q/pros-vs-joes-

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              There's no reality in which Pacquiao was ever a more skilled and capable fighter than: Floyd, Ward, Golovkin, JMM, or Wlad but he was ranked higher on many lists for years.

Come with something better than that.

And here I thought he was just honoring a great Dave Chappelle character.

Earl Hickey has been exposed
              Comon now.

Comment

He's the most explosive fighter currently in boxing. He's deceptively sound defensively and has a granite chin. If you use p4p by its historical definition then he's very easily a top three guy.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  You would get done in homey.

You'd look like that big sack of meat that Arturo Gatti ***** smacked in Pros vs Joes if you were in against any solid pro WW.

http://www.spike.com/video-clips/3npe3q/pros-vs-joes-
                  dang.

1hourRun might be out on his feet. BrometheusBob. went in.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                    There is no reality in which Fury is a more skilled and capable fighter than Chocolatito P4P. Beating Wlad 50 times wouldn't change that.
                    If Gonzalez and Fury fought tomorrow, Fury would literally kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
                      If Gonzalez and Fury fought tomorrow, Fury would literally kill him.
                      That's why all this p4p talk is silly. It's fine in a boxing context but it's utterly stupid in reality.

Comment

Working...
                      X