No disrespect to Gonzalez but we need a non midget p4p #1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No disrespect to Gonzalez but we need a non midget p4p #1

Nobody wants to watch midget boxing

Which full sized boxer can overtake him?

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post

Dear Natural Selection,

Please do your job!

Comment

Doesn't it seem like Chocolatito popped up from no where?

You had Floyd/Pac trading places then out of a sudden Chocolatito is there lol.

Comment

Keep it real this stupid argument of the people below 122 being midgets is a joke to me because most 147 pound fighters and even 154/160 pounders are midgets to me because Im at 188 lbs...ok -- looking at a 147 pound frame is like looking at the local teenagers at the park playing basketball...skinny little punks.

But if its about boxing ( the art) I dont care as long as I see real talent and skill...see my problem is that Im a fan of the sport.

Comment

Worrying about the size of other men's bodies

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            Doesn't it seem like Chocolatito popped up from no where?

You had Floyd/Pac trading places then out of a sudden Chocolatito is there lol.
            He was rated high for a while. But after Floyd retired and Wlad lost to Fury he just kind of assumed the #1 spot of the major ratings bodies. It was a very anticlimactic takeover.

Comment

But you are disrespecting him by calling him a midget and saying he doesn't deserve to be pound for pound number 1. Just because you don't like the small weight classes doesn't mean the whole world agrees with you. If Gonzalez has the best skills then he deserves to be pound for pound number 1. Pound for pound ratings are just opinion based anyway and can't be proven. There really are no right or wrong answers. If you think some other boxer is better pound for pound than Gonzalez then that's the right answer for you. I'll take a wild guess and say you think Wilder is number 1 pound for pound. Am I right?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post

Don't worry - Soon enough Fury will have the spot.

Comment

Feed him the Pacquiao diet a few years and he will bulk up to welterweight.

Comment

"Tyrone Biggums" is the poster formerly known as Earl Hickey. He just likes to troll now.

I didn't know he was a size queen, doe.

Comment

Working...
                    X