OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    again I already answered that:

if you dont know how it really works you just wont understand it.

dont sit here and act surprised of trump saying something dumb.

unless you can show me the requirement that you have to be a genius in order to run for office.

take AOC for example.....
    He had the same understand during Bush & Obama yet he only choose to attack Obama (he was wrong). So what was different?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        He had the same understand during Bush & Obama yet he only choose to attack Obama (he was wrong). So what was different?
        I have no clue why don't you go ask him?

the point was the electoral college....

stick to it.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            It's more nuanced than that as I am sure you are aware giving the dynamics of society.

Everyone is against illegal immigration. Democrats, especially the most liberal Dems, see these people as immigrants from central America and Mexico escaping political persecution and seeking asylum.

Trump supporters have decided they will not give any of them the benefit of the doubt as seeking asylum.

The reason people are against Trump is because he said "They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists.", which is not true about all of the immigrants that have come here illegally. It's not as simple as "getting votes".
            No not everyone is against illegal immigration

Especially if you are running for office with a D next to your name

And they do bring drugs, do rape..... not all but some

And all commit crimes since entering here illegally is a crime

Political asylum is bullshiet

If you fear for your life in your home country, why do you have to come to the United states when you're already in a different country?

"I'm fleeing nicaragua. I'm fleeing political persecution in nicaragua! I'm not safe in nicaragua!"

"I just came from Honduras, Guatemala and now in mexico"

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              But let's go back to the original topic

When it comes to foreign policy, foreign relations, military alliances, strategic planning

Who is more qualified? Who is more knowledgeable?

Mattis? Marine commander, us joint forces commander, NATO supreme commanders, a student of military and world history

Or Donald trump?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                I have no clue why don't you go ask him?

the point was the electoral college....

stick to it.
                Because Obama is black that's why. That's why he had no problem with George W. Bush winning despite losing the popular vote but had a problem with Obama winning when Trump thought it Obama won the electoral college but not the popular vote. You can't say it was because Trump was a Republican because he supported Hillary in the primary.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Try again.

Clinton did initially raise taxes.

But like a good superfan you left out the fact that he later cut Capital Gains Taxes. Since the rich own most of the stocks, CG Tax cuts most benefit the rich.

And the Clinton economy grew more after the tax cuts than it did after the tax increases.

LOL

You really tried hard here.

Do me a favor, stop @ing me with your dumb replies. Now I have to place you on a time out like a child for your stupidity.

I don't know why I try and talk taxes with an internet kid who claims to have "millionaires in his circle".
                    Last edited by Lords; 08-28-2019, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
                      LOL

You really tried hard here.

Do me a favor, stop @ing me with your dumb replies. Now I have to place you on a time out like a child for your stupidity.

I don't know why I try and talk taxes with an internet kid who claims to have "millionaires in his circle".
                      I'll take that as your concession that you have no rebuttal to the facts I presented.

Better luck next time.

Here's a hint, before you engage me again, start doing alot of independent research. And quit getting your news solely from superfan outlets.

Gotta make it at least somewhat challenging for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X