Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Loma-Stevenson Is More Competitive Than Loma-Haney!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    At least you admit Spence is ducking Crawford.
    No I didn’t, reading comprehension is a thing you should work at. Your are never too old to make sure you are clear on the main ideas. Maybe you are projecting your own bias on to me and missing the key points? Let me summarize...

What I have said is no one needs to jump for old Bob to make the fight. He has no leverage. PBC will eventually make the fight because they know the sport is important and it will be a huge fight.

Spence has great legacy defining fights In House. Fights that make Spence vs Crawford greater. Crawford can’t build his name because there is no one on Top Rank Island to fight.

What happened to letting the fight marinate? As you, Arum and Bradley seem to forget, PBC is the undeniable A-side and the world does not revolve around Top Ranks agenda.

Bob is clearly the one dividing the sport. And PBC has graciously sent fighters to him with no issue.

Didn’t Crawford just beat Amir Kahn? Who manages Amir’s career? Now name one Top Rank fighter that was with Arum yet fought with a PBC network affiliate?

The only one was Manny, it was a split telecast and Arum didn’t even want the biggest fight of all time to happen...

There are plenty of dance partners at PBC to help Crawford build his name, welter resume and make this a mega fight. Why is Arum not pursuing those names with Crawford’s talents.

Stop being emotional. No one is here to wipe your tears and no one cares about your tantrums. This is business.
    Last edited by Fire4231; 09-03-2019, 06:40 AM.

Comment

bob is afraid of Devin Haney.

Comment

Originally posted by Crushinator View Post
        stevenson is legit, maybe in a year he can be in that fight. for now should be tank vs haney, let's see who the best unproven contender is
        Fvk the dumb shet….

Devin Haney vs l0m0!!

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          what the F you talking about. Regardless of titles Tank is better than both of them. Boringchenko has Tank Davis problems. Simple and plain. Arum knows it and will always talk **** to throw the wrench in making it happen.🥊
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0--qbjbBZnM

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            Stevenson is still a young inexperienced prospect. Maybe in about 18 months he'd be ready
            Haney hasn't fought anyone either so who knows. It's crazy how guys get move up to the top spots in rankings without fighting anyone you've ever heard of nowadays.
            Fvk is you talking bout? Its ALWAYS been like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
              I rate Shakur quite highly, but he’s still a ways off from being a worthy challenger to Loma. Haney is as well to be fair.

F the dumb shet.

Devin Haney vs l0m0!!

Comment

Originally Posted by kushking
                If Loma faced guys like Mikey,Berchelt,Tank,Haney,Commey & kod them all them,then & only then would it be justified to say all the cringey bs that gets said regularly about Loma. I am 100% aware that it hasn't been his own fault those fights haven't been made,but the same can be said about Mall Charlo,Andrade & several others,they too can say its not entirely their own fault their resumes stink or that they're getting old & haven't fought more than 2 decent worthy opponents near their level.

Bottom line is that I am not saying Loma deserves redicule or anything,but merely that hes unbelievably overhyped,overrated based on past fights,& his belts have mostly been against the same level opponents as many other fighters whom aren't nearly so highly regarded let alone hyped as an atg from early on in his career like lomas been undeservingly hyped from his 4th fight.

I was among the only posters saying Loma wouldn't ko Campbell & that loma will be in dogfights with anyone semi elite @ 135 & up,& against the best at 130 as well. I was told by countless ppl that Campbell would be easy work & he was 20-1 dog,yet just as vs Chinares loma looked average several times throughout the fight vs an opponent whom himself was already saying he didn't stand a chance the minute he was talking as he was to media before the fight.

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
                I read a ton of your garbage ass opinions and Lomachenko did easy work on Campbell. Lomachenko was never in any serious danger and won deservingly huge on the score cards. A W by KO or by UD is still a W.

Was it competitive? Yes. But winning, 9-3 on my score card and wider on the judges is no indication the fight was close.

That's a far cry from someone like Canelo who guys like you WHOOPED GGG but only won on a MD winning by 1 round.

Campbell was only able to keep the fight competitive because of his natural size. Campbell is listed as 5'9 but is clearly taller with a supposed reach of 71 which is also probably a lie. 71 gives him 5.5 inches if reach over Lomachenko which is why he "looked average" in your garbage opinion. Hard to get in and land punches when the other guy can hit you clean before you can even land.

This is a problem someone like Floyd never had because he was actually genetically gifted with that 72 inch reach. Compare that to Lomachenkos 65.5 reach.

And then let me ask. What's up with you wns KO obsession? How many KOs did floyd get 130 and up?

You say oh loma shouldnt be ridiculed but you're legit one of the biggest haters here.

Saying **** like oh, if these fighters, btw who wanted none of loma, hypothetically fought him he would win blah blah blah based on nothing but the ****ing color of their skin.

Quit lying.
                Devin Haney beats l0m0 & that's the only thing that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                  Imagine if Loma could fight Teofimo, Mikey, Berchelt, Tank, Tevin Farmer, and Valdez. All possible fights but we know it ain’t going to happen. At least the top rank should give it try.
                  bob doesn't want to risk l0m0..

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                    Back to 130 would stink. Why not go to 140 and face Cano..?
                    Cuz then the hype goes away....lol

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
                      Because he's small for 135 and alteady fighting a weight class or two above his natural weight ?

May as well just say why doesn't he fight Canelo at 160 to setlle who the P4P 1 is.
                      Ya'll gotta get off that weak ass lame lie! That dude walks 148! Stop the protection act cuz that shet got abused with Pvssy-G way too much already!!

Devin Haney vs l0m0!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X