No announcement yet.

De La Hoya is a bully and a fake tough guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De La Hoya is a bully and a fake tough guy

Telling Caleb Plant he’ll never get a chance to fight Canelo Alvarez is an outright lie on par with his recent Monday deadline bulls**t.

As long as Plant holds a title, he’s in the Alvarez sweepstakes. If he unified, he probably becomes the favorite to fight Alvarez.

De La Hoya is just upset that Plant ruined his plan to pay someone poorly and give them short notice.

His tough guy bully act is getting very old.

Yeah I agree. Caleb Plant is a well-paid thats done big numbers on TV. You don't get to bully guys like that into taking a fight before they're ready. It's like 10 weeks until May 2nd and plant just fought. That's not enough time, as we just saw with Kovalev.

De La Hoya is full of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
      Telling Caleb Plant he’ll never get a chance to fight Canelo Alvarez is an outright lie on par with his recent Monday deadline bulls**t.

As long as Plant holds a title, he’s in the Alvarez sweepstakes. If he unified, he probably becomes the favorite to fight Alvarez.

De La Hoya is just upset that Plant ruined his plan to pay someone poorly and give them short notice.

i wouldnt worry about oscar, just dont get canelo pissed, cuz he wont hesitate to show the middle finger to superstars or legends like cotto or floyd, let alone these self entitled wannabes...
      i think promoters or fighters can play their games with oscar , but they better think twice when it comes to canelo, just ask ggg...
      Last edited by icha; 02-19-2020, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post

I agree with the pressure and trying to catch Plant, or various others, at a lower than normal time. DLH has become a sad picture in this great sport.

Comment

How is threatening to beat up rival promoters bullying? Oh

Comment

I agree with Plant, Canelo has another 8 fights left. He would be one of those 8 fights if they both continue to win. Let Plant fight and beat benavidez, Canelo beat BJS and Smith. Then they can both unify, Canelo is his own boss, Oscar might be his promoter but he doesn’t manage him, Canelo has made that clear in the past, he isn’t a slave like those PBC puppets.

Comment

What else do you expect from a cross-dressing coke head?

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                i wouldnt worry about oscar, just dont get canelo pissed, cuz he wont hesitate to show the middle finger to superstars or legends like cotto or floyd, let alone these self entitled wannabes...
                i think promoters or fighters can play their games with oscar , but they better think twice when it comes to canelo, just ask ggg...
                What is Canelo supposed to do to Plant if he gets pissed off? Not fight him? So what. Fighters are no longer getting huge money to fight Canelo. Canelo gets the big money but the challenger does not anymore. Jacobs, Khan and Kovalev all got about 12 million to fight Canelo but apparently Oscar now is offering about 4 million to fight Canelo. Plant is a draw. He will make very good money without ever fighting Canelo. Plant won't be pushed around in negotiations. Good for him. As for GGG Canelo was not going to fight him regardless of GGG pissing him off or not.

Comment

Oscar is and always has been a huge liar. He says he is making all these amazing amazing offers to fighters to fight Canelo but when asked how much money he is offering he refuses to answer. When many people assumed Canelo would fight BJS next he got mad and said BJS was not the front runner to fight Canelo next. Wait and see who Canelo fights this May. I say it will be BJS. Canelo says boxers are asking for the moon and stars to fight him but it is for certain Canelo will be making many times what his opponent will get. As for nobody being willing to fight Canelo because they are afraid of the beating he would give them, did he offer Andrade a fight?

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                    Exactly

These low paid bums like plant can piss off there career like the rest of the fake ass pbc roster buncha lame scary *******ss

Comment

Working...
                    X