Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighting at light heavy will shave years off of Ward's life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's very talented but I agree he's not a 174lber.

Comment

Originally posted by JamMG View Post
      wards a one handed fighter hes left handed and fights orthodox plus his right shoulder was wrecked. thats why his jAb n hook are his best attributes
      Even his best attributes leave a lot to be desired. I mean at least Mayweather could get respect when he sat down on his punches. At light heavy Ward is a poor man's Calslappy.

Comment

Stevenson v ward would be a massacre, even with Stevenson at 40 lol

Comment

Originally posted by classicbuzzbox View Post
          Look, I guess with a name like Sledgeweather, no doubt referring to pillow fist Floyd I can understand how the hilariously weak sh|t that Ward threw at Kov looked through your mong eyeballs.
          Can't deny facts buddy. Are you pretending you didn't see Kovalev's literally go through the ropes after getting hit with a straight left? You can turn a blind eye to the other eye if you desperate enough, but THAT one? Hell no, unless you were watching with your eyes closed.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
            The way you describe wards punches makes him sound like hes mike tyson."The was also a left hook that almost dropped him, and a straight left that hit him so hard that Kovalev's head went through the ropes." Get the hell the out of here with that crap.
            You gonna deny something that's on tape? Lol, you must have been watching with a blindfold then. I mean, I get how you can pretend you didn't see the other stuff, but to claim you didn't see Kovalev's head go right through the ropes after a straight left, I mean, clearly you're demented or didn't even watch the fight, and if you did, it must have been with your eyes closed.

I'd suggest you watch the damn fight again, this time, without a blindfold.

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
              I mean that goes without saying,but fighting these huge guys with his style could potentially ruin his quality of life.
              Yet he just beat Kovalev, get the **** out of here

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Stevenson v ward would be a massacre, even with Stevenson at 40 lol
                Stevenson would massacre both this fools. He's slicker, faster, more skilled, and on top of that has more power than both these fools. It was a decent fight, a good fight even, but I don't see how any of these two even stand a chance against Explosiveson.

Comment

According to Ward himself, he can't make 168. He claims he has trouble making 175. As an amateur, he fought at 178.

If fighting at 175 is a problem for him, and he doesn't seem to think it is, maybe he needs to find another line of work.

http://www.boxingscene.com/andre-war...y-make--107486

Comment

Originally posted by Rich2123 View Post
                    According to Ward himself, he can't make 168. He claims he has trouble making 175. As an amateur, he fought at 178.

If fighting at 175 is a problem for him, and he doesn't seem to think it is, maybe he needs to find another line of work.

http://www.boxingscene.com/andre-war...y-make--107486
                    He only fought at 177 because of Dirrell, and I never once said that he could make 168 still. He will just be similar Cotto at Junior middle where he's undersized against every contender.

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
                      Yet he just beat Kovalev, get the **** out of here
                      His best punches were jabs and the official scorecards were 114-113. He didn't beat the hell out of anyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X