Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Takes Out Liam Walsh in Three Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunce is absolutely on-point there, as usual. That ref is criminal for allowing that kid to get back in there when he was stumbling and his LEGS WERE CROSSING!!

Comment

• I'd like to see Tank vs. Farmer or Gonzalez next.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
        agreed, although walsh was weeble wobbling, in a world title fight you have to give the benefit of the doubt.
        He could of absolutely managed to hold on and then danced around for 10-20 seconds and managed to recover.

I am bitter though as i bet on the over's so what do i know
        I predicted Davis to win so lol But it just annoys me that even lame fights get stopped early these days. It's not like anyone thought Walsh would win but give the man a fair shake.

Comment

• Gervonta is an amazing athlete

Farmer next please

Comment

• Look at the replay of Walsh's legs, dude is doing the stanky leg... thank god it was stopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Davis has big time speed and power, he's going to get better and better, but he's going to be moving up in weight soon and it will be interesting to see how he does against larger men. Very excited to watch him continue to develop. Farmer, Cherry and Lundy are all fights I would like to see next
              He really shouldn't go up past 135, he's a little person.
              Davis better get on the GGG and Hopkins diet so he can maintain his current weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Bunce is absolutely on-point there, as usual. That ref is criminal for allowing that kid to get back in there when he was stumbling and his LEGS WERE CROSSING!!
                Buncey does have a penchant for chatting b*llocks sometimes

Comment

• Tank mopped his ass up!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    I'd like to see Tank vs. Farmer or Gonzalez next.

Who is this farmer guy that people are talking about. Has he had any televised fights?

Comment

• Um what? I thought This was gonna be live on SHO. I just put It on now. Thats it.....Im staying off this forum All Night.

Comment

Working...
                      X