Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford on Errol Spence: There Can Only Be One King!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by allen23 View Post
    two classy operators that let the hayhem happen in the ring. certainly the most mouth watering proposition in the future of boxing
    Great comment!!

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
      one time humiliates the both of them
      You just humiliated yourself saying stupid shet like that! 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
        Us spence fans knew he was great even before he beat that tomato can ocampo..when he did what neither Pacquiao nor provodnikov could do which was stop Chris algieri , and beat the clear best welterweight at the time which was Kell Brook. And of course Errol Spence is not gonna be mentioning and mentioning Terrence Crawford, Spence had to earn his spot to where he's at in the welterweight rankings , he had to beat good fighters and then travel to the UK to his opponents house to get the belt, Bob arum "gave" Crawford the wbo belt, he had to beat Jeff horn LMAO whose only win was a robbery against Pacquiao. Errol Spence is talking about fighting Garciaa and Porter and even Thurman who actually have accomplishments at welterweight
        So now stopping a C level fighter like Algeri and beating a good overhyped fighter like Brook makes a fighter great huh?? 🤔🤔😂
        I like Spence and I think he's one of the top 2 welterweights along with Crawford but let's not get carried away now..
        He has a long way to go before he can be considered great!

Comment

Thurman vs Spence first.. then crawford.. speaking off.. what's the status on Thurman?

Comment

get real..

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            Spence doesn't want to fight Crawford it's clear as day, he's been talking about garcia,porter etc..not once did he say with conviction that he wants to fight Crawford

Spence's fans already think he's a great fighter because he beat Carlos Ocampo (had to google his name)
            nonsense reply..as if either of them are scared! they are bidding their time and both will clean up either side of division before fighting each other. These days mega fights take time but in no way are they avoiding each other thats just silly talk

Comment

Crawford is three years older than Spence, has more championship bouts and is also a three divisional title holder with a better resume under his belt. Therefore, I give the edge in experience to Terence Crawford. At the same time however, Spence is three years younger, wider, taller, stronger, hits harder and has the heavier artillery than Crawford. Therefore, I give the edge in talent to Erroll Spence, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                one time humiliates the both of them
                You fool

Comment

Why not make it happen while it's hot and do away with this stupid traditional marination-first BS?
                  Remember when Brook vs Thurman was the fight to make a year or so ago?
                  It never happened, and will never be. It's gone forever.
                  Same thing will happen with this fight, mark my word.
                  Simply because lots of things can happen along the way.
                  These promoters should do something different, something new.
                  Instead of the usual BS that drives away fans instead of attracting them.

Comment

Ww will be the perfect division to have the first boxing league.

Comment

I like that both men are mentioning each others name and hope it happens.

Image if May and Pac fought in 2009 would not have made as much money as they did but a better fight.

Think this happen late 2019.

Comment

Working...
                      X