No announcement yet.

Last Bit of Love Handles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Bit of Love Handles

I'm at my wits end about this. I'm aware that budging the love handles is the most testing thing to do as fat leaves everywhere else on your body before them. However, I've tried intermittent fasting (which helped but I stopped), calorie counting which has also helped and I've gone from 13.7 to 12.7 in a few months.

Is there any tips on what I can do to lose the last bit of back fat? I have definition, visible abs etc so it is quite frustrating.

Sounds like you've hit a plateau. I would suggest reducing your calorie intake a little bit. Nothing crazy, but try like cutting maybe 50g's of carbs and see how that works. iifym.com is a good calorie calculator. Hope that helps!

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
      I'm at my wits end about this. I'm aware that budging the love handles is the most testing thing to do as fat leaves everywhere else on your body before them. However, I've tried intermittent fasting (which helped but I stopped), calorie counting which has also helped and I've gone from 13.7 to 12.7 in a few months.

Is there any tips on what I can do to lose the last bit of back fat? I have definition, visible abs etc so it is quite frustrating.
      Report back to let us know how it's going. I'm curious what you do.

I need to clean up my eating: Soda, sweets, etc. I run a decent amount 6-8 miles a week, and I want to get to around 10-12 a week. Also lift twice a week and want to get it to 3 times weekly.

Comment

Eat less food usually works and i am not being funny, cut out bread and meat for 2 weeks and just have vegetables with your food and watch it go

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
          Eat less food usually works and i am not being funny, cut out bread and meat for 2 weeks and just have vegetables with your food and watch it go
          I’mma give this a go.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Frog View Post
            Report back to let us know how it's going. I'm curious what you do.

I need to clean up my eating: Soda, sweets, etc. I run a decent amount 6-8 miles a week, and I want to get to around 10-12 a week. Also lift twice a week and want to get it to 3 times weekly.
            Will do. Its annoying cos i rarely eat sweets or drink fizzy juices etc.

Comment

Originally posted by iStraughan View Post
              Sounds like you've hit a plateau. I would suggest reducing your calorie intake a little bit. Nothing crazy, but try like cutting maybe 50g's of carbs and see how that works. iifym.com is a good calorie calculator. Hope that helps!
              Currently at a deficit of 1682 calories a day. Ill reduce this slowly and see what comes of it.

Comment

Will do. Its annoying cos i rarely eat sweets or drink fizzy juices etc.
                I used to run quite a bit (18-25 miles weekly) and lift 3 times a week and I was pretty lean. That being said, my love handles were still the least lean part of my body.

Comment

Im in the same boat. No matter what I do I can't lose that final piece of the love handles.

Ive actually been tempted to even have it lipo'd out after seeing what it did for a girl I know.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                    Im in the same boat. No matter what I do I can't lose that final piece of the love handles.

Ive actually been tempted to even have it lipo'd out after seeing what it did for a girl I know.
                    Yo! I was thinking of this the other day. Everybody says to me that it's barely visible but I don't know, it's literally the one thing I don't like about my physique. My friend does callisthenics (if that's how its spelt) and he advises to go vegan for a bit and all of it will drop off.

Comment

Working...
                    X