Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: Did I Underestimate George Groves? Maybe.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: Did I Underestimate George Groves? Maybe.

George Groves retained the WBA super middleweight belt when he outsmarted Chris Eubank Jr by unanimous decision in Manchester Arena on Saturday. Groves, who has fought in more big fights, used distance wisely to pick and choose his moments. However, he appeared to have a shoulder injury at the end, which could hamper his preparation for the final of the World Boxing Super Series in June, against Callum Smith or Jurgen Brahmer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Welcome to reality Eubank. You were a hype job. Exposed!

Comment

Lol u need a trainer no matter what

Comment

How do you underestimate arguably the biggest fight of your career? Especially after talking all that trash?

Comment

You need a trainer Eubank, that's what you need.

Comment

Eubank is not completely devoid of talent, but his arrogance and sheer stupidity will always hinder his chances for high-level success. He needs to develop some maturity, unfortunately it's not something his father can help him with.

Comment

Groves surprised me and proved me wrong. However, Eubank was not "exposed" as some kind of fraud. He is a top talent and a tough, determined man. Just needs to fine tune his technique and get a bit more experience. He isn't going away.

Comment

People on this thread have it right!

Yup. A trainer indeed! Dad taught you how to be strong and hit hard, bless him! But to go on and fight at the next level you have to learn to use those two things you put sneakers on!

Comment

Someone said it yesterday—groves seemed uninterested. And he still won.

Comment

What an idiot....

Comment

Working...
                    X