Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: I Win The WBC Title - You Will Get Me. vs Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I like Porter, I think he wants an easier route to a title.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
      I'm looking forward to Garcia/Thurman
      It should be a tough fight for both guys, so that should be their focus for now.
      Thurman beat Garcia like 9-3/8-4 at WORST, why do people act like that fight was close? lmao I've watched the Garcia fight plenty times and in my head Thurman wins clearly all of the time. The Thurman and Porter fight was closer than that.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        really bad style matchup for porter

porter doesn't throw straight punches often. they will be fighting at a distance where spence can unload body shots

spence definitely becomes the first fighter to stop porter

I give danny slight edge to beat porter though
        Spence/Porter, same strategy as Little Mac fighting Bald Bull: wait for him to charge in, time a body shot.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
          Thurman beat Garcia like 9-3/8-4 at WORST, why do people act like that fight was close? lmao I've watched the Garcia fight plenty times and in my head Thurman wins clearly all of the time. The Thurman and Porter fight was closer than that.
          I'm looking forward to Garcia/Thurman fight
          It should be a tough fight for both guys, so that should be their focus for now.

Oops, not quite sure why I put Garcia's name in my post, It was a typo It should of read 'Porter/Thurman'.

But yeah, I agree. I thought Thurman beat Garcia comfortably.
          Garcia pulled a few rounds back at the end when Thurman took his foot of the gas IMO, which made the scorecard seem closer than the fight was.
          As for people who thought it was close, well I don't know, you'd have to ask them.
          Last edited by Chrismart; 08-01-2018, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X