Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was called a "phaggot" today because of a song that played on my car radio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was called a "phaggot" today because of a song that played on my car radio

I had no control over the damn song, I didn't know it was going to play, yet I was the recipient of vile ****phobic abuse, and I had potato chips thrown into my car because this song played whilst I was in traffic.

Some trashy Trump supporting hicks started calling me "f*aggot" and threw McDonalds fries into my car. This is Trump's major fanbase for you.

You sure you weren't tweaking your nipples, or stroking some dude's dick while listening to the song?

That might have been the reason why.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
      You sure you weren't tweaking your nipples, or stroking some dude's dick while listening to the song?

That might have been the reason why.
      No I just sat there awkwardly.

Stop making fun of me.

Comment

I don't think it had anything to do with the song dude

You do give off an I suck you long time vibe

Comment

it was your ''isukc0ck'' license plate.

Comment

Must be that phaggoty face of yours

Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 07-24-2017, 08:47 AM.

Comment

They weren't real Trump supporters. If they had been, they would have added a racist Asian slur in front of phaggot. And they don't believe in feeding liberals, so they would have just thrown the trash in your car and ate the fries

Comment

It probably wasn't the song that made them do it, it was probably the cock that you were gagging on that made them do it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                  Some trashy Trump supporting hicks started calling me "f*aggot" and threw McDonalds fries into my car.
                  the demise of good quality human beings has been greatly exaggerated, this is proof there's still good people out there left in the world

Comment

That's kind of funny man. It depends on who it's done to. If it's done to grown men then yes it's a good thing. You shouldn't be blasting that song in public.

But then again, you're probably trolling.

Comment

Working...
                    X