floyd and golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floyd and golovkin

ive always been perplexed about this...so help me out...help me understand

Floyd has said a few times "everybody has limits..i know mine...160 is too high I wont fight there"

so how come Floyd was called all kinds of names and called "scared" when he didn't want to take on a career 160 guy even if the fight would have been at 154?

I know Floyd is in his own stratosphere...but how come the golovkin guy wouldn't do 154 for arguably the 2nd biggest name in the sport in canelo? or even cotto who is very well known and one of the bigger names at the time?

so Floyd says no way to fighting 160 guys....but golovkin says hell fight him at 154....but wont fight canelo or cotto there...strange

yet somehow when a featherfisted 168 guy challenged golovkin every excuse was made for golovkin to avoid that fight...despite the fact that golovkin talked about 168 incessantly and even put his name to paper to fight a guy there? "cant duck a guy not in your division".....but Floyd was constantly called "Scared" and a "cherrypicking poosy"..

so weird....my best guess in fanboyism...anyone else have any other theories at this absurd display of double standard?

Because ggg's fanbase consists of ex pacquiao fans who jumped off the train on may 2nd and mma fans who barely watch boxing
    Last edited by mcdonalds; 01-31-2019, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      Because ggg's fanbsee consists of ex pacquiao fans who junoed off the train on may 2nd and mma fans who barely watch boxing
      so lemme get this straight

career prime 140-147 guy is supposed to fight a career 160 ko artist or else hes a cherrypicking poos

but its ok for career 160 ko artist to avoid a career 168 pillowfist even though 160 guys trainer said 168 would be his best weight and hes actually pursued fights there

????

am I getting this right??

Comment

It is what it is man, no need to ask questions you already know the answer to

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          It is what it is man, no need to ask questions you already know the answer to
          yeah I know

I just find it funny when golovkins fanboys have the audacity to question why anyone would dare question the great golovkin or bag on him....it cracks me up "oh u mus be from the demographic...go smoke crack toofless"..lol.....I mean golovkins career has so many friggin holes yet these guys act as if hes infallible or beyond reproach

"oh u mus be black and hate on all white fighters"....yeah man that's it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            yeah I know

I just find it funny when golovkins fanboys have the audacity to question why anyone would dare question the great golovkin or bag on him....it cracks me up "oh u mus be from the demographic...go smoke crack toofless"..lol.....I mean golovkins career has so many friggin holes yet these guys act as if hes infallible or beyond reproach

"oh u mus be black and hate on all white fighters"....yeah man that's it lol
            thats all you need to know to understand their ignorance...

Comment

Cause its Floyd. Why else? You telling me other boxers wouldnt try to go down in weight to fight one of the best boxers ever?

Comment

All Canelo had to do was beat Floyd, which he didn't. The offer was made BEFORE and after the fight to fight the winner. Why would Golovkin settle for the loser?

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                  All Canelo had to do was beat Floyd, which he didn't. The offer was made BEFORE and after the fight to fight the winner. Why would Golovkin settle for the loser?
                  yeah, why fight canelo when ggg was unknown and 160 was stacked with nothing but mediocre fighters... how is this so hard to understand right ?

Comment

Canelo lost to Mayweather as many aspiring future young stars lost to old experienced champs in their prime; the point is that Golovkin was also somehow in his prime and would have smashed Mayweather out. Floyd was very smart that time and still is very smart. He would be even smarter if he didn't say gibberish about him being better than Ali was.

Comment

Working...
                    X