No announcement yet.

New gym opens in my city Monday!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New gym opens in my city Monday!!

Same trainer I used to have, former fighter Ray Oliveira, but the gym is moving to another part of the city. Gym is 10x bigger and 10 nicer. **** looks legit man.

Thing is.....My old gym closed about a month ago. My trainer said he's be charging $50 a month at the new gym. My old gym was free if you lived in the area, so I went for free for years. I said fuk that I'm not paying $50 a month.

So I was without a gym for a week and I headed to another gym in another city about a half hour away from where I lived if I took the highway. I went there for a little bit. Nice gym, great trainer, etc. I paid $30 for a year membership which was extremely reasonable. I liked it there.

But today my friend from the old gym calls me and has me go check out the new gym in my city, which is opening Monday. Gyms awesome. We got all new gloves, a new ring, new bags, headgear. All kinds of equipment for strength training. I've never seen anything like it. I talked to my trainer and he said he'd like me go for free.

So I think I'm going back to train in my city of New Bedford. I like the other gym but it was just a ***** driving back and forth from there and I feel more comfortable with everything in my home city. I know everybody, and even though the gyms not that close to where I live anymore it still only takes me like 10 minutes to get there.

yea 50 bucks isss TOOO much...

Comment

Working...
    X