Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Morales Surprised Pacquaio's Still Fighting Due To Wars He's Had

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WarGatti View Post
    Great training and above average will power are the two fundamental things Pac still has. Although i get a feeling the Thurman fight will be mannys last great performance before father time gets settled into pacs bones.
    agreed. win or lose (although pac will win), i think the next fight will really show how much manny has decline. the writing is there, it's just a matter of when.

Comment

Yes. Amazing. Pac looked very average in Floyd fight 4 years ago. i thought it was his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        Yes. Amazing. Pac looked very average in Floyd fight 4 years ago. i thought it was his last fight.
        pac injured his right shoulder so he wasnt anywhere near 100%. still managed to win 4 or 5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          agreed. win or lose (although pac will win), i think the next fight will really show how much manny has decline. the writing is there, it's just a matter of when.
          Makes sense to me bud, i feel that this camp and the obvious challenge on Saturday will leave Pac questioning what's next on Sunday morning his mind will be willing but his body not so much.

Just watching him train for this fight feels like a one last hurrah type of camp he has put his all into it and he may struggle physically to regain the same motivation next time out.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            I'm more amaze on how an injured pac make floyd go into a survival mode. That was floyd last performance to an elite level he and his father knew that if an injured pac can make floyd fight scared then a healthy pac will make floyd shaking in fear.

Comment

Originally posted by WarGatti View Post
              Makes sense to me bud, i feel that this camp and the obvious challenge on Saturday will leave Pac questioning what's next on Sunday morning his mind will be willing but his body not so much.

Just watching him train for this fight feels like a one last hurrah type of camp he has put his all into it and he may struggle physically to regain the same motivation next time out.
              he has mention that at 40, he can still train like he did in his 20s, but the recovering is much worst and it takes longer now to fully recover. so by hearing this, i know that his body is starting to take a toll. after this fight against thurman, i believe the next fight, it will really show how much he has decline. hopefully i am wrong.

Comment

Pacquiao's toughness and durability is amazing he's been through and won wars he's fought with one arm he's been boxing for almost a quarter of a century! he's still going at it and fighting at an elite level. thurman doesn't have that same toughness and durability he's glass cannon and he knows it!

Comment

Yeah, theres a lot of things modern PEDs are good for. If Morales was ever the size of star that #48 was, he would have had the same access and probably still be fighting himself.

Comment

Few yrs back I would've picked Thurman but Pac has been more active and still have enough in the tank to compete with SOME of the young guys. Don't care about the age difference or Pac being 40 still 50/50 but leaning towards Pacquiao to win

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                      pac injured his right shoulder so he wasnt anywhere near 100%. still managed to win 2-4 rounds.
                      Corrected for fight night accuracy.

Comment

Working...
                      X