Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Morales Surprised Pacquaio's Still Fighting Due To Wars He's Had

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
    Pac used to take A LOT of punches in his prime. He got more defensively responsible after the Marquez k o. Which has preserved his career. On the other hand it's also hindered his offense a little.

I highly doubt he'd still be fighting at this level or at all if he kept taking that kind of damage
    he actually tighten his defense up way before the 4th marquez fight. but i do agree that after that 4th marquez fight, manny really did tighten up his defense. his defense got better right around the david diaz fight.

Comment

Originally posted by IHITBACK View Post
      sHE can get on ****hub and make some change for a new flock of pomeraneans
      what are the odds for which god manny's mom gonna pray towards the gay haters or pet haters

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        he actually tighten his defense up way before the 4th marquez fight. but i do agree that after that 4th marquez fight, manny really did tighten up his defense. his defense got better right around the david diaz fight.
        They stop hitting you once YOURE KNOCKED OUT

Comment

Originally posted by IHITBACK View Post
          They stop hitting you once YOURE KNOCKED OUT
          AFTER the 4th marquez fight. i know reading owns you but try man.

Comment

TBE fans so pissed off they went and make a troll account. the usual suspect aint been seen posting since last week. lol. they on this fake troll account just in case manny wins. but watch if manny loses, the real account gon pop out right away talking shiiet

Comment

Pacquaio a beast theirs no doubt about that, doesnt seem affected one bit by any of the wars. Salute I pray that he never suffers any ill effects down the road as a results of his boxing or just in general.

Comment

the TBE troll got scared he'll get exposed so he stopped posting LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                  Damn Morales is only 42??? I thought he was like 50
                  It's funny many are saying Pac won over Morales because Morales was at the end of his career.

Comment

Pac is a lightweight fighting the welterweight since 2008.

Comment

Morales spoke through a translator but both him and Barrera can speak english pretty good, IDK why they use a translator anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTfpCsJB5UU

Comment

Working...
                      X