Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Weight training questions...come here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do smooth arcs, as smooth as the resistance will allow, now I'm up to 15! I do 15 ab crunch 15 leg press, 15 leg extensions & 15 lat pull down, 15 bicep curls & last I do 15 butterfly! And, I don't hurt anymore.....................
    Was hard remembering to use the resistance, but now I think I got it, takes me an hour, but my 16 yr old supervises very well!
    (and doesn't let me cheat). And he is not susceptible to bribery!
    Another question, I weigh 127 lbs, he says I might gain because of muscle mass, how can I keep from gaining that weight? Please don't say I have to give up my beloved chocolate..................

Comment

You ay gain a few pounds on the scale...but you will look better and be firmer overall when this happens.

Muscle tissue weighs more than fatty tissue, so even though you will like what you see in the mirror more, your weight may go up a bit. My answer to this is don't worry about the scales too much...just keep an eye on the mirror, it will give you a much better indication of how you are going and what you want to improve.

Good to hear your son is keeping you in check!

Comment

hey seldom the programme would be nice .....i have been eating decent lately, spewing aboutu the moving ..where you moving to

Comment

SOuth again at this stage, but possibly changing jobs so may be moving further away...unsure yet.

Will PM a good starter programme.

Comment

Working...
          X