Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So all you Mattysse fans are coming out the woodwork since Swift lost huh?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
    Yeah you quiet beforehand because you know Danny is better than you think, you was preparing your ass for another upset.

I see your 'hoerican' comments boy. And you the laughing stock of this forum.

EVERYBODY on here talking about your stint on suicide watch after Matthysse got that ass seasoned, that's all you remmeberd on here for kid.
    Mah ***** wtf is you talking about? Why you talking out yo ass? I was here making predictions and making a case for BOTH Thurman AND Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Mah ***** wtf is you talking about? Why you talking out yo ass? I was here making predictions and making a case for BOTH Thurman AND Garcia.
      i see you rejoicing, quit playing dumb kid Chollo Vista already made a damn fool out of you.

Comment

i see you rejoicing, quit playing dumb kid Chollo Vista already made a damn fool out of you.
        I'm still waiting for these quotes of me rejoicing doe. Where they be at mah dood?

When Garcia beat Matthysse I came and said congrats yet when he lost this Saturday I didn't even say a word about him.

Comment

this the middle eastern kid who got slapped around by the brothers in high school?
          How likely does that scenario seem?

Comment

Dean_Razorback,
            Son,
            I'm Sugar Ray Leonard, respect me! When you was sucking on your mama's breast, i was fighting Duran ,Hearns,Benitez, & Hagler. Why on God's earth would i need to hide as an alt?
            Last edited by sugar ray lenrd; 03-06-2017, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Are you having a good cry? I never understood why the Floydiots slobber Danny's nuts for. Because of Haymon?

I'm not even a Matthysse fan, I found his hype on this site excruciating. But Garcia fans have been awfully annoying themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                who is this alt? therealpussylips is that you? lol gtfo
                No MutherHubba, I'm Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Bitter much? Danny won but refused to give Lucas a rematch in a very close fight. Garcia needed some low blows to slow down Lucas' attack and was fortunate that the eye was closing up on Lucas. Danny won but why dump on Lucas now? He has shown nothing but heart and balls in all of his fights. It's not like he padded his record fighting washed Morales 2x, Rod Salka, Paulie Malignaggi, and Sam Vargas. Danny got a gift vs. Herrera too. While Lucas may not be as refined a boxer, he brings his all to every fight. Can't say that about Danny.

Comment

Working...
                  X