Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren Takes a Swipe at Joshua, Hearn in Wake of Big Fury Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warren Takes a Swipe at Joshua, Hearn in Wake of Big Fury Deal

Tyson Fury laid down a challenge to his rivals on Monday after signing a multi-year, multi-fight agreement with United States broadcaster ESPN which the British heavyweight was adamant made a world title rematch with Deontay Wilder "more makeable now than ever".
    [Click Here To Read More]

What does ESPN get out of the deal? Tyson’s UK rights go to BT Sport so what’s the upside? Plus Tyson has been known to stink up the joint unless you get the right fighter in there. I must be missing something.

Comment

Fury, who still labels himself the "lineal champion" despite vacating in 2016 the several versions of the world title he won against Wladimir Klitschko four years ago,...
      Interesting how Fury is no longer the lineal champion but only "Fury, who still labels himself the 'lineal champion' ...

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        What does ESPN get out of the deal? Tyson’s UK rights go to BT Sport so what’s the upside? Plus Tyson has been known to stink up the joint unless you get the right fighter in there. I must be missing something.
        Not hard to figure out there. ESPN has better reach than show and dazn, combined. He beat Wilder, and has all eyes on him.

Comment

Wasn’t Warren critical of the Whyte fight when it was in play and now he’s criticising the Whyte fight not happening..

Comment

Instead of taking swipes at Hearn for not making the fight, Frank should rather make sure he makes Deyonce rematch. What happened to "the easiest deal to make"?

Comment

I get the feeling that there are plenty of people who hasn't seen many Fury fights prior to Wilder.

Ever watched his very impressive win against Chisora? A dominant, perfect, mature performance. But like watching paint dry.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                The most Charismatic fighter currently in boxing! Fury is very marketable with a great backstory ESPN can probably make a Full 30/30 Episode about

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                  I get the feeling that there are plenty of people who hasn't seen many Fury fights prior to Wilder.

Ever watched his very impressive win against Chisora? A dominant, perfect, mature performance. But like watching paint dry.
                  Nah, he's been in a lot of exciting fights.

Comment

Don't be to clever frank , if wilder decides he's going elsewhere your out in the cold for a long time ..

Comment

Working...
                    X