Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd Drops, Decisions Erislandy Lara To Unify Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This fight wasn't close at all. Hurd walked him down throughout the fight, clearly out-landed him with the harder shots, hurt him to the body on multiple occasions, lumped him up/cut him, and dropped him in the last round.

Comment

• Props to Hurd. Have Hurd fight Charlo while my old man Lara has a break. He can then fight the winner for a last payday and then, call it a day!

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
        Lame. Take that GGG dickriding elsewhere. This was a good fight, and Lara gave it his all.
        People should be held accountable for the **** they spout and Lara is one of the biggest Twitter bull****ter in the game. Hopefully this match keeps his and his troll army's mouth shut for good. All hype, no show.

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
          Which Charlo is at 154? The one that knocked out Julian Williams? I can see that Charlo countering hard enough to stagger Hurd.
          No the one who knocked out Lubin aka slightly smaller Charlo.

Comment

• Charlo should get ready for Hurd.

Comment

• Adelaide Byrd's score was ridiculous

Last edited by Santa_; 04-08-2018, 12:47 AM.

Comment

• Wilder Vs Ortiz has my fight of the year so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
                  Dumb ass comment.

Cus a 34 year old lost a marginal split decision to a size bully.
                  All of them idiot

Comment

• Hurd is the man!! What a gas tank, I think he's a problem for anyone.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• What a fight!! Felt bad for Lara when he had that snot on his upper lip after that nasty left hook from Hurd

Comment

Working...
                      X