Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao on Next Fight: I Think I Will Fight Next Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free agent again , 2 fight contract is up so I think he can cash out with a big fight with Crawford who is more his size then Errol Spence . As great as manny is at 40 Erooll just to big strong for a 41 year pac by next year . Story be great go after TR number 1 fighter and bob arum . What old fool must’ve been crying last night ! lol

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      Did Manny really turn back the clock and defy age last night? IMO No. He is just a once great fighter who has exposed a division as being weak. Thurman, Garcia and Porter are all nothing specials. Ordinary fighters who would be totally nameless 10-20 years ago.
      I dont anyone think Pac turned back the hands of time. What you see if a once great A level fighter who's at ayve a C level and that level evens up with the current crop. What that shows is that a A level ala 2010 dominates any of these current welterweights and that includes Thurman and Crawford. Matter of fact, the so called boogeyman Spence would be the easiest of them all.

Comment

I give Pacquiao all the respect for his performance past night. but let's not get carried away.

Thurman was never an elite fighter. His best win was Danny Garcia and it was only by a hair. Not too many people on this site think of Garcia as an elite fighter.

My only concern with Pacquiao going forward is it took a lot of energy last night to pull off the win. Thurman came all the way back despite being hurt numerous times.

Thurman took the fight too soon after that long layoff. He certain didn't look good against Lopez. He deserves a lot of credit for his performance as well.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          he was 19 when he become a flyweight champion.
          Thanks. He made history again.

Comment

Usually, I am right on a Manny fight. Not this time. On some level, Thurman may have needed this to truly gauge how much he loves this sport still and decide if he really wants to do the things it takes to remain a boxer in this division. But first and foremost, this really is a big win on the back end of Pac's career.

I know he will keep fighting until he is shown he shouldn't by someone. Until he losses badly, he will keep fighting. Part of me wishes he would Just retire now. But he has earned the right to do whatever the bloody devil he wants, and everyone will want to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
              I'm sure Khan's sugar daddies will be more than happy to offer 15+ million buckaroos to get Manny down to fight Khan in Riyadh. I can see that happening sometime in the last quarter of the year.
              LOL at khan's sugar daddies. for real those saudis could throw enough money at manny to get him to change his mind. I can picture khan scrambling to get his phone and calling them.

Comment

The crybaby excuse makers are out in force😂😂😂😂

Fact : this 40 year old WW took on a PRIME ELITE UNDEFEATED CHAMP AND WON!!

FACT: Has ANYBODY EVER SEEN Mayweather do that???

Answer: NEVER😂😂😂😂😳

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                  I give Pacquiao all the respect for his performance past night. but let's not get carried away.

Thurman was never an elite fighter. His best win was Danny Garcia and it was only by a hair. Not too many people on this site think of Garcia as an elite fighter.

My only concern with Pacquiao going forward is it took a lot of energy last night to pull off the win. Thurman came all the way back despite being hurt numerous times.

Thurman took the fight too soon after that long layoff. He certain didn't look good against Lopez. He deserves a lot of credit for his performance as well.

Thurman was still the number 3 welter in the world going into this fight. That is still a big deal for a 40 year old to bust him up like that. Not squeak out a close foul fest decision like an old Hopkins but gave the 30 year old an ass kicking.

Comment

Manny's back as #1 p4p fighter in my opinion!

Comment

Originally posted by james240 View Post
                      JMM has publicly stated he will never fight Pac again not even for 100million.
                      Why not? Is it an ego thing?

Comment

Working...
                      X