Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden is set to give Transgenders access to locker rooms based on their gender indeti

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ralex View Post
    No. They have a mom and if the mom wasn’t there another mom would take them
    My friend has 2 girls and he takes them to figure skating and when he goes in the locker room he is super respectful, gets in and out quickly, and there are no issues.

I took my friend's daughter to gymnastics and i had to do the same there.

You do it respectfully and other adults have nothing to flip out about.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Cool. How you gonna do that? By voting?

Just curious honestly.
      voting doesn't work anymore because commies have taken over the country and will rig everything. the best me or any like minded intelligent freedom democracy loving individual can do is spread the knowledge push back protest by any means against all the poop that the commies try to push out.we won't accept or follow these disgusting morally degrading pyschotic laws anymore!!!!!!

things will only get out of hand if they try to take our guns. which they will try and WILL FAIL TO DO!!

this country has more than 70 million patriots who wont kneel or bend over for any commie.spit on that commie pedo freak biden.
      Last edited by Divine Hammer; 01-17-2021, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
        voting doesn't work anymore because commies have taken over the country and will rig everything. the best me or any like minded intelligent freedom democracy loving individual can do is spread the knowledge push back protest by any means against all the poop that the commies try to push out.we won't accept or follow these disgusting morally degrading pyschotic laws anymore!!!!!!

things will only get out of hand if they try to take our guns. which they will try and WILL FAIL TO DO!!

this country has more than 70 million patriots who wont kneel or bend over for any commie.spit on that commie pedo freak biden.

I'm sorry, bruh . I think for the next 4 years, politically speaking, it's going to be where the Biden admin wants to take us. Especially the next 2 with control of the House and Senate.

I don't know why you are expecting things to be drastically different tho. You really expect Jan. 20th to change your life so greatly?
        And short of an armed revolution, I don't know what you can do about it. And your side in an armed revolution would surely fail. You don't have the numbers, but let's hope it doesn't come to that.

Comment

I'm sorry, bruh . I think for the next 4 years, politically speaking, it's going to be where the Biden admin wants to take us. Especially the next 2 with control of the House and Senate.

I don't know why you are expecting things to be drastically different tho. You really expect Jan. 20th to change your life so greatly?
          And short of an armed revolution, I don't know what you can do about it. And your side in an armed revolution would surely fail. You don't have the numbers, but let's hope it doesn't come to that.
          I know you support the Dems because of the racial stuff, but are you down with this transgender agenda?

Comment

there are 70 million freedom democracy lovers who wont bend over for the pedo devil usurper. get that straight.

commies can try pushing whatever nonsense woke social justice anti freedom laws they want. we ain't following it. we're protesting it. we're fighting back against it. whether violent or non violent means. that's the situation.

and if biden tries to take our guns him and his commie punk stasi stooges antifa are in for a rude awakening.thats a FACT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              I know you support the Dems because of the racial stuff, but are you down with this transgender agenda?
              My first thought when I read it here was that I don't like what it would do for sports.

The whole bathroom and locker room thing doesn't bother me at all. It doesn't give anyone a license to touch anyone. And if a man has to pretend to be a woman just to see some boobs, that's just pretty sad on his part. lol. Most of those people genuinely feel they are whatever sex they ascribe to so I don't see it as a big deal.

Comment

there are 70 million freedom democracy lovers who wont bend over for the pedo devil usurper. get that straight.

commies can try pushing whatever nonsense woke social justice anti freedom laws they want. we ain't following it. we're protesting it. we're fighting back against it. whether violent or non violent means. that's the situation.

and if biden tries to take our guns him and his commie punk stasi stooges antifa are in for a rude awakening.thats a FACT!!!
                What law do you see coming down the pipe that upsets you so much? I don't think he will try to take away your guns.

But if things get hairy...he pretty much has an army. The Confederacy failed. It would be no different.

Comment

My first thought when I read it here was that I don't like what it would do for sports.

The whole bathroom and locker room thing doesn't bother me at all. It doesn't give anyone a license to touch anyone. And if a man has to pretend to be a woman just to see some boobs, that's just pretty sad on his part. lol. Most of those people genuinely feel they are whatever sex they ascribe to so I don't see it as a big deal.
                  transgender is ultimate mental illness.

not even the rest of the ****sexual community accept transgenders because they are frickin weird.

so why should we as a normal functioning community accept them???????

Comment

What law do you see coming down the pipe that upsets you so much? I don't think he will try to take away your guns.

But if things get hairy...he pretty much has an army. The Confederacy failed. It would be no different.
                    start with the whole gender identity politics. no way anyone with a functioning brain should allow these laws.

lgb dislike transgenders. that's a fact. because they're weird and they try to get away with nonsense like going to the opposite gender bathroom opposite gender sport etc. it's a frickin farce!!!!!!

and the army will soon be fed up with biden. remember that majority of army and generals commanders etc support trump and conservatives values. that's a fact.

Comment

transgender is ultimate mental illness.

not even the rest of the ****sexual community accept transgenders because they are frickin weird.

so why should we as a normal functioning community accept them???????
                      Personally, I've never seen it as much of a leap from ****sexuality, if that is considered not to be a mental illness.

A lot of lesbians I know seem masculine or have masculine tendencies. Gay men seem very feminine. I don't think it's so crazy that they may want to be the other sex.

Maybe it is a mental illness. But since there are so many of them, why not make a place for them in society. Lots of people have defects and we make adjustments to allow them to live comfortably. Braille in elevators. Ramps for invalids. I don't think it will affect me too much to let them use the bathroom of their choice.

Comment

Working...
                      X