Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Bizarre Post fight concussed antics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Bizarre Post fight concussed antics?

After seeing AJ walking round with a big grin on his face, interupting Andys big moment......to tell him it was his big moment(?) and general bizzarre statements and actions got me thinking, who's antics have been the most bizzarre?

im thinking along the lines of tony bellew kissing everyone after getting knocked out by Usyk is a strong contender

will add a poll.
    Tony Bellew kissing Usyk multiple times.
    85.71%
    AJ's antics after getting battered and knocked out by Ruiz
    0.00%
    Marlon Starling doesnt remember being knocked out.
    0.00%
    Andre Dirrell crying and shouting 'I lost man' after getting a DQ win.
    0.00%
    Other?
    14.29%

Yeah Bellew kissing everyone was weird haha I think it was a case of it being his retirement and concussion mixed together

Comment

Marlon Starling when asked about being knocked out, "Knocked out? Knocked out? I was never even knocked down!!"

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        Marlon Starling when asked about being knocked out, "Knocked out? Knocked out? I was never even knocked down!!"

thanks very strong contender, need a couple more to add a poll.

Comment

Not boxing but i remember alistair overeem saying he clearly felt miocic tap after miocic knocked him out

Comment

i could only think of one more (dirrell) not sure whether he was legit concussed or acting tbf, still funny though. hopefully he saw 'Dr. Shaw high' immediately afterwards either way.

Comment

Bellew kissing Usyk

Comment

A recent one is Breazeale saying the ref shouldn't have stopped the fight....after he was counted out.

Comment

Originally posted by evets View Post
                  A recent one is Breazeale saying the ref shouldn't have stopped the fight....after he was counted out.
                  Yeah i thought of that and Stirverne getting hit so hard he claimed ' i was hit behind the head' but neither of those were in the post fight interviews were they?

Comment

May have to retract my Marlon Starling remembrance. After researching a little, it looks like my memory of the incident is not quite exactly the way it went down.

Comment

Working...
                    X