No announcement yet.

Drako gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drako gloves

Hey guys I've tried really hard to get some info or reviews on these gloves, I can't find anything. Does anyone have a comment or review about these as a bag or training glove? Thanks

Honestly Ive never heard of them.

Any particular reason why you want to use these other than many of the known brands?

Comment

I actually don't know much about the well constructed gloves, that's why I was researching. My son is in a Karate/kick boxing club and I wanted to get him some good quality bag gloves that's when I seen those gloves (drako) along with Cleto Reyes gloves on bushido.ca. I now know the reputation Cleto has but could find anything on the Drako, I thought I would ask a knowledgable group like yourselves. The Drakos seem like they could be well constructed, I found one video of an MMA fighter testing/reviewing them for bag work and he gave them good reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedawg76 View Post
        I actually don't know much about the well constructed gloves, that's why I was researching. My son is in a Karate/kick boxing club and I wanted to get him some good quality bag gloves that's when I seen those gloves (drako) along with Cleto Reyes gloves on bushido.ca. I now know the reputation Cleto has but could find anything on the Drako, I thought I would ask a knowledgable group like yourselves. The Drakos seem like they could be well constructed, I found one video of an MMA fighter testing/reviewing them for bag work and he gave them good reviews.
        I can tell you that Cleto Reyes are my favorite above all others. More of a puncher's glove and they just feel great.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          I can tell you that Cleto Reyes are my favorite above all others. More of a puncher's glove and they just feel great.
          Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Deedawg76 View Post
            Hey guys I've tried really hard to get some info or reviews on these gloves, I can't find anything. Does anyone have a comment or review about these as a bag or training glove? Thanks
            http://drakosports.com/gloves

Look cheap to me. Why do you people keep asking for the cheapest glves?

Dang man.

Comment

If you want affordable gloves look for Title or Ringside gloves that are full leather construction and $60 or more. Hands are too valuable to cheap out on gloves. Also, get good elastic handwraps. They're much better than the stiff cheap ones.

Comment

Originally posted by HedonisticFrog View Post
                If you want affordable gloves look for Title or Ringside gloves that are full leather construction and $60 or more. Hands are too valuable to cheap out on gloves. Also, get good elastic handwraps. They're much better than the stiff cheap ones.
                I agree on this. Never go cheap when it comes to protecting your body parts.

Comment

Working...
                X