No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire Dominates Omar Narvaez Over Twelve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keehlnate View Post
    yeah. Nonito=116.4 Omar=117 more than solved?
    By fight night Nonito was 15 lbs heavier than Narvaez,

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
      By fight night Nonito was 15 lbs heavier than Narvaez,
      And? How much did Pacquiao's opponent weighs at fight night? Pacquiao at 147, Margarito at 165?

Comment

Donaire wasnt able to bully Narvaez thats for sure, Omar didnt throwdown much and it caused for a boring fight, but its not like he was running he was blocking and slipping and making Nonito miss the majority of what he threw. He probably felt one of Nonitos power shots and retreated a bit, but he was landing cleaner punches than nonito. Narvaez still going to be a force at 115 and he should focus on doing a unification sometime soon. Donaire imo is going to have trouble with boxers who arent aggressive. He is a good counter-puncher with a good left hook but I think Rigondeaux would mess him up at 122 and Gamboa would murder him at 126.

I also think Arce would give him a better fight than what people say, not saying he would win, but he would make nonito work for that belt

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
          Why was Donaire in a orthodox stand the whole fight?
          he went southpaw in the middle rounds i forgot which

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
            Donaire wasnt able to bully Narvaez thats for sure, Omar didnt throwdown much and it caused for a boring fight, but its not like he was running he was blocking and slipping and making Nonito miss the majority of what he threw. He probably felt one of Nonitos power shots and retreated a bit, but he was landing cleaner punches than nonito. Narvaez still going to be a force at 115 and he should focus on doing a unification sometime soon. Donaire imo is going to have trouble with boxers who arent aggressive. He is a good counter-puncher with a good left hook but I think Rigondeaux would mess him up at 122 and Gamboa would murder him at 126.

I also think Arce would give him a better fight than what people say, not saying he would win, but he would make nonito work for that belt
            fighters like Arce & Gamboa are tailor made for Donaire

against Rigo it would be like a chess fight

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
              fighters like Arce & Gamboa are tailor made for Donaire

against Rigo it would be like a chess fight
              Exactly right, someone with a brain. Doniare is a first class counter puncher. He didn't fight his fight vs naveraz cause he was the one trying to make the fight exciting for the fans. Vs gamboa I could see him sit back all day nd counter with a massive left dropping gamboa

Comment

Working...
              X