Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    Bad time for.mexican boxers atm
    Bad time?

He still undefeated and the top guy in bantamweight.

Japan? Who cares? The only interesting fight is vs the Cherry Picker Inoue.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
      Yup, i'm from Chihuahua.
      You're a long way from home. Enjoy your stay there!

Yes, it was very embarrassing and i absolutely do not support fighters like Pantera, or any cheater on that matter.

True champions make weight and don't need any advantage to win.
      What advantage?

Nery was in the same weight in the fight night vs Yamanaka.

Yamanaka controlled his rehydration all the day.

What are you talking about? Stop repeating the s.h.it that people from here is saying.

Same Yamanaka accepted his L and talked about the skills.of Nery, not his weight.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
        It's not only for coming overweight at the weigh-in, Nery is also a drug cheater like Caneloterol.

So 2 successive infractions which could translate to having no respect to the Boxing Commission and to the sport of boxing.

It's a fair punishment to unprofessional, disrespectful and cheater boxers.

Ban Caneloterol too...

And why do this after Nery whooped the ass of their idol?

Why not before?

Why not cancel the fight and bann Nery?

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
          Nery got busted for PED's in the 1st fight. I don't think it's in their culture to back down from a scheduled fight even though Nery missed weight.
          If they'd have banned him after that first fight PED deal I'd understand it more.

Fights are happening ALL THE TIME with guys overweight or guys 4 or 5lbs apart (idr how overweight he was this last fight). PEDs are a bigger issue than cats coming in overweight as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            The f#ck?!??!????!??!??!?!??!!!!

Thats nuts.

Guy came in overweight. Dude DECIDED to still fight him. Then dude got KTFO. I feel like they are feeling butthurt cuz dude got KTFO. If Nery loses or the fight is close I bet dude don't get any blowback like this.

Banned for life lmfao. Wtf.

Like legit I don't got an issue with cats being banned from boxing for good from a country or across all boundaries if you can do it, but not for f#cking coming in over goddamn weight.
            They are angries because Nery whooped the ass of their two times.

Yamanaka ordened a lot of things to the Nery Team and they did all that Yamanaka said.

The most important thing is that Nery showed that his power and strenght were real and he was clean totally in the second fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              As a Mexican living here in Japan, Neri embarrassed our people so badly..

We are Mexican's, not Mexicant's.

We don't need to be come is heavy and lazy.

Because I'm here, and I'm really good at Japanese... I watch the news and I've seen Neri not even try to make weight... Sure he beat a great Japanese champion.. But nah homie.. Our people don't need to win like that... I was embarrassed while he beat up Yamanaka(Yama = mountain and Naka = between) between mountain got cheated..

I see that you are from Mexico City. Peace Hermano..

Neri embarrassed me big time... I feel hurt...
              Que haces en japon Wei ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                They are angries because Nery whooped the ass of their two times.

Yamanaka ordened a lot of things to the Nery Team and they did all that Yamanaka said.

The most important thing is that Nery showed that his power and strenght were real and he was clean totally in the second fight.
                This

Nery is the Jiren of Japan. And he destroyed Yamanaka with or without PEDS

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  If they'd have banned him after that first fight PED deal I'd understand it more.

Fights are happening ALL THE TIME with guys overweight or guys 4 or 5lbs apart (idr how overweight he was this last fight). PEDs are a bigger issue than cats coming in overweight as far as I'm concerned.
                  I guess they viewed it as....2 times he broke the rules so they banned him.

1 was a pass...but 2 times...just shows his unprofessionalism.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                    I guess they viewed it as....2 times he broke the rules so they banned him.

1 was a pass...but 2 times...just shows his unprofessionalism.
                    Nery IS unprofessional. But the Japan Boxing Commission IS petty.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                      This

Nery is the Jiren of Japan. And he destroyed Yamanaka with or without PEDS
                      But but but Nery was in 180 pounds and Lil Yamanaka just in 120.

But but Nery ****ing cheater

But but but Nery overweight Lil Yamanaka...

Stop with the bull.**** people...

Comment

Working...
                      X