No announcement yet.

I thought Mexico will pay for the wall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
    the international community would go berzerk and waves of American protests would flood the streets, possible civil war. mines are used for War. therefore the UN would doctrine that as War crimes..
    Who gives a rat's rear what other nations think. Its OUR country.

War crimes??? Gtfo with that nonsense.

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
    because you assume illegal immigrants don't bring their kids for a better life?
    I didn't assume squat.

Watch those strawmen.

You need to understand that the American dream is ideal for everyone, and not everybody has a lottery ticket, so its do or die, for them.
    All we ask is people do it legally.

We have a process to become citizens. Follow it or face the consequences.

To be captured by patrol is one thing, but for you to advocate mines.... you're just trolling.
    Nope, I'm dead serious.

Sadly, I doubt it will happen. But one can always hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Well if Mexicans wouldn’t be illegally crossing into the US by foot, this would never be an issue.

Why isn’t a country allowed to protect it’s borders with land mines? They can use whatever means they want. All people need to do is not cross illegally, no?

So perhaps that is the real problem here, which IT IS.
      Bottom line right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        Do you MINE?

I don't MINE.

MINE over matter.

MINE over...land, too.
        careful, you dont want to end up like me needing to commit suicide

i better get to it

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          It might not work at first, but once a few illegals blow themselves up, I'd wager the rest will learn and stay out of the areas we put the mines.

And since they wouldn't know where all we put mines....

Well, you do the math.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            Well if Mexicans wouldn’t be illegally crossing into the US by foot, this would never be an issue.

Why isn’t a country allowed to protect it’s borders with land mines? They can use whatever means they want. All people need to do is not cross illegally, no?

So perhaps that is the real problem here, which IT IS.
            Well because we have laws and coming here illegally isnt a crime that is punishable by death.

How are you people twisted enough to fantasize about ways to kill illegal immigrants?

Comment

• The wall, landmines all of this nonsense doesn't matter.
              Simply enforce the damn laws.
              Go after the companies that continue to hire illegals and fine them to where they will never do it again or shut them down.
              Any landlord renting or housing illegals should be heavily fined or their property seized.

These two things alone would make almost all illegals disappear within 18 months. No need for billions on a wall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                i find it odd how some questions are thoroughly and consistently ignored....

what LEGITIMATE reason/s would illegal immigrants have for not becoming legal ?!?!?!

''mom, dad....why are we illegals ?!?!?''

#VivaNoShame
                LOL shame? what shame lmfao the shame you trying to impose on us lmfao first we have to agree with the notion for shame to work lmfao and homeboy incase you havent noticed we dont care about no immigration laws lol we want to go to chicago we go to chicago, we want to go to new york we go AINT NO STOPPING US, YOU CAN SURE TRY lmfao but you getting less than 1% lmfao. WE WINNING

And i dont know the 300+ million mexicans so I dont know every reason why, all I know I ride for my people! You wany to come to America? COME, MY PEOPLE COME! Theirs plenty of room and plenty of jobs available! COME MAKE THAT MONEY! Have a few legal U.S. citizen babies! GROW THE CAUSE! #MXTAKEOVERMOVEMENT cant be stopped.

LOOK AT IT!

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  LOL shame? what shame lmfao the shame you trying to impose on us lmfao first we have to agree with the notion for shame to work lmfao and homeboy incase you havent noticed we dont care about no immigration laws lol we want to go to chicago we go to chicago, we want to go to new york we go AINT NO STOPPING US, YOU CAN SURE TRY lmfao but you getting less than 1% lmfao. WE WINNING

And i dont know the 300+ million mexicans so I dont know every reason why, all I know I ride for my people! You wany to come to America? COME, MY PEOPLE COME! Theirs plenty of room and plenty of jobs available! COME MAKE THAT MONEY! Have a few legal U.S. citizen babies! GROW THE CAUSE! #MXTAKEOVERMOVEMENT cant be stopped.

LOOK AT IT!

''mom, dad, why are we illegals ????''
                  ''dont be asking no stupid questions. just be ready to run when you see flashing lights. we meet back at the 7-11''

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    ''mom, dad, why are we illegals ????''
                    ''dont be asking no stupid questions. just be ready to run when you see flashing lights. we meet back at the 7-11''
                    silly words in a desperate last attempt to try and impose some shame and disrespect lol I love it! use your words cause its all you can do! CANT STOP US! CANT STOP THE #MXTAKEOVERMOVEMENT!

You can only be mad and pacify yourself through words, go ahead make yourself feel better even if its just for the moment lmfao.

LOOK AT IT! ITS YOUR FUTURE! YOUR SONS FUTURE, YOURS DAUGHTERS FUTURE!

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post

This right here is the answer to all of our immigration problems.

Once this happens, nobody else will want to come here at all

Comment

Working...
                      X