I thought Mexico will pay for the wall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    im thinkin here, im thinkin here......
    yeah. it's here innit, I thought it was you. can't be reading posters advocating murder like this so you gotta hop onto my ignore list:

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    landmines are cheaper

Comment

james woods sleaze ball school of acting like a sleaze ball.
      Da bess...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
        yeah. it's here innit, I thought it was you. can't be reading posters advocating murder like this so you gotta hop onto my ignore list:
        ''i guess ill just go grab me my.....

Comment

you can do as you please bruh. all types of people from around the world trying to be in a better place take their children too..

to say landmines are good solutions for an American narrative proves the Trump fueled bigot supporters. You probably think children getting blown due to mines is fine? that's a rhetorical question, you'z now on ignore son!

Comment

You got igg'd by Lester!

Everyone give this man a round of applause!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
              You got igg'd by Lester!

Everyone give this man a round of applause!

looks like les is gonna drag this ignore thing out

Comment

looks like les is gonna drag this ignore thing out
                Do you MINE?

I don't MINE.

MINE over matter.

MINE over...land, too.

Comment

do me a favor...do you HONESTLY think putting landmines to control Mexican border initiatives is also a good solution to control ''illegal immigration?''
                  It might not work at first, but once a few illegals blow themselves up, I'd wager the rest will learn and stay out of the areas we put the mines.

And since they wouldn't know where all we put mines....

Well, you do the math.

Comment

you can do as you please bruh. all types of people from around the world trying to be in a better place take their children too..

to say landmines are good solutions for an American narrative proves the Trump fueled bigot supporters. You probably think children getting blown due to mines is fine? that's a rhetorical question, you'z now on ignore son!

Well if Mexicans wouldn’t be illegally crossing into the US by foot, this would never be an issue.

Why isn’t a country allowed to protect it’s borders with land mines? They can use whatever means they want. All people need to do is not cross illegally, no?

So perhaps that is the real problem here, which IT IS.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      It might not work at first, but once a few illegals blow themselves up, I'd wager the rest will learn and stay out of the areas we put the mines.

And since they wouldn't know where all we put mines....

Well, you do the math.
                      the international community would go berzerk and waves of American protests would flood the streets, possible civil war. mines are used for War. therefore the UN would doctrine that as War crimes..

because you assume illegal immigrants don't bring their kids for a better life? It is what it is dude. Look at this picture: imagine a mine had blown up these kids and the women... how do you know these women weren't raped in Mexico or whatever? You need to understand that the American dream is ideal for everyone, and not everybody has a lottery ticket, so its do or die, for them. To be captured by patrol is one thing, but for you to advocate mines.... you're just trolling. I have a friend that's living in Hoboken, NJ. He got a lottery VISA stay, he will be naturalized. Not everybody gets these opportunities, and my friend came from a Middle Class family. The women in the picture below don't look middle class.. but you want mines

Comment

Working...
                      X