Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    Waaaaaay too late.
    better late than never!!

i dont think this is pac trying to get all the money he can get before leaving. i think this is pac taking control of how he wants to end his career, who he fights, etc. and not have to be told on who he has to fight from bob.

Comment

Big move from Pacman but way way way too late.

I will never understand why he signed that final extension. That was the most mind boggling.

Pacquaio has been a gigantic draw/star since 2008. He hasn't needed a promoter for the longest time.

Bob was holding him back for years.

Hopefully he can make some big paydays before he retires.

Comment

in this past week, a lot of boxers, trainers, writers, has came out and said pac earned the fight to end his career how he wants and that arum should leave him alone. so i think this is what this move here is about.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Big move from Pacman but way way way too late.

I will never understand why he signed that final extension. That was the most mind boggling.

Pacquaio has been a gigantic draw/star since 2008. He hasn't needed a promoter for the longest time.

Bob was holding him back for years.

Hopefully he can make some big paydays before he retires.

like i said, i dont think this is a move to earn as much money as he can get before retiring. i think this has to do more with how manny wants to end his career, who he fights, etc. and not have to be told by bob on who manny's gonna have to fight.

Comment

no wonder why roach changed his tune and started talking nice about pac.. freddie knows old man bob is out of the picture now so manny calls the shot.

Comment

What???? Who is this guy and what did he do to manny? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                like i said, i dont think this is a move to earn as much money as he can get before retiring. i think this has to do more with how manny wants to end his career, who he fights, etc. and not have to be told by bob on who manny's gonna have to fight.
                Whatever the reason he's done the right thing going on his own.

Pacquaio doesn't need anyone at this point and hasn't for a long time.

Fair play to him.

Comment

Good for him but what took so long? I wish him the best.

Comment

You have no idea how happy this made me feel when i read this

Comment

lets see if floyd will call him or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X