Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: We Won't Let You Play With Our Balls To Overpay Wilder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
    So its ok to over pay Martin and Parker for their belts, but not Wilders WBC belt; the most prestigious belt of them all. GTFOH EDDiE BYTHCH Hearn you know Wilder is a huge threat to your money train.

No that's not what he said.

He's said that he's repeatedly told his fighter at each stage that the amounts his opponents were asking for were too much, but that it would be worth paying as getting the additional belts would put them in a much better position.

He now has 3 of the 4 major titles and is therefore in that much better position. He has no need to overpay any more because he's the recognised number one in the division and he earns big from here on out with or without Wilder's belt.

So Wilder can either accept more money than he can get elsewhere and with it a shot at being undisputed or not. But he doesn't get to demand more than he's worth simply because he's sat on that prestigious belt for 3 years fighting the dross of the division and one old decent Cuban.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      I answered your question with the Mayweather and Pac fights I mentioned. You must have missed it.
      That idiot wont accept ANY response that doesn't fit his agenda .

Arent you reading the thread ?

Dont you see a pattern with bigjavi973 ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
        Thank you. Now you have conceded that the flat fee offer and the double what parker got talk is bogus.
        How you come to that conclusion?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          and i replied that cotto didnt get a flat fee and i believe jmm didnt get one either
          Sorry, but Ortiz, Guerrero, Mosley and Marquez all accepted far less, and those fights were considerably bigger than an AJ/Wilder fight. Some of those were fights pulling down one million PPVs, AJ and Wilder won't do those numbers and Wilder is nowhere near as popular as Marquez, Mosley, or even Berto who got $4M to Floyd's $32M.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            you tagged me in a quote in that thread?

I think not!

you are welcome to try again.....
            This is what you asked or eluded too ...

"anyone fighting in a high profile fight would hesitate after receiving a flat fee offer "

I gave you MORE than what you wanted and went into detail ,on THIS thread .

If you cant figure out for yourself that one doesn't hesitate and even make counter offers from a offer 5/6 x times what they made so far then maybe you are a full ****** and not a half one which i gave you credit for ?
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-20-2018, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Or Wilder can accept 6x his highest pay day and get a shot at all the marbles, or he can go back to fighting for 1 or 2 mil. Wilder is the one that needs it most. Why should Joshua overpay the clown for a fight he should be taking whatever the offer.
              You sound like a complete f.ucking idiot. $40M would have been by far Manny’s biggest payday. But it was ridiculous because he and Floyd together was bigger than anything Floyd could do with anybody else. Wilder-AJ is already gonna lose a ****load of American PPV money by having the fight in the UK. And the notion that Wilder is a complete nobody is ridiculous. Dude has nearly sold out the Barclays twice. And every time he fights in AL the arena is full. And that’s a little fact that’s very much ignored by you AJ fanboys. The reality is, Team AJ doesn’t want the fight right now. Just like Floyd didn’t want the Manny fight when he offered the flat fee. And just like Canelo didn’t want the GGG fight when he offered him a flat fee. AJ has a legion of idiots, like yourself, that are willing to pay to see him fight less risky opponents. And as long as that’s the case, he’s not gonna fight Wilder. Unless of course Wilder is willing to take a bull**** deal like the one offered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                Joshua and Hearn have until next week to take the fight or come up with a plan to take the fight or he will be filed away in the coward department where his name will never be spoken me again.
                So are you going to answer the question or not ?

How many times a day do you get tea bagged ?

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  This is what you asked or eluded too ...

"anyone fighting in a high profile fight would hesitate after receiving a flat fee offer "

I gave you MORE than what you wanted and went into detail ,on THIS thread .
                  so I have to guess what thread im supposed to reply certain posts to?

trying to swerve

keep tryin it aint working and your biases is showing

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Sorry, but Ortiz, Guerrero, Mosley and Marquez all accepted far less, and those fights were considerably bigger than an AJ/Wilder fight. Some of those were fights pulling down one million PPVs, AJ and Wilder won't do those numbers and Wilder is nowhere near as popular as Marquez, Mosley, or even Berto who got $4M to Floyd's $32M.
                    and AJ is no where near the popularity of floyd so I find it odd that everyone is using the floyd flat fee etc excuses for this.....

again tho I said before that if they counter and hearn doesnt budge that they should take it then

Comment

• Where is wilders counter offer...he dont have one because he is widely unknown to the US public and he thinks fighting tomatoe cans and scrubs will garner him more money from joshua.....let wilder esrn his purse the hard way by fighting good fighters and winning more world titles...not by fighting cans and remaining unknown.......BUMMMMMMMM SQUADDDDDDD

Comment

Working...
                      X