Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UKAD case against Tyson Fury coming up next week.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
    Not so much the Hammer fight- heh he was like 270 for that fight, and was talking about how unmotivated he was for the fight that he hardly trained at all. He still looked good in that fight.

Same for the Chisora rematch - he was in the mid 260's.

The Cunningham fight, and Wlad fight he was by far in his best shape, and when he's in shape like that, he's unbeatable, I agree 100% with you.

His ideal weight should be around 253.

People like to see dudes shredded like Wlad, and Joshua, but really, the best build to have for boxing past 6-8 rounds, is Fury. You want to be able to carry a little body fat, because that is FUEL! If you have muscle, your body's response is to try and supply it with oxygen through the blood. So you gas easier.
    According to Fury he was in the 260s for Wlad as well.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      What reports were they then?

And why are you talkking about PEDs, plural? The only PED Fury has been accused of taking is nandrolone.
      Fat burners and strength enhancing, was what I had read. Whether or not they were one and the same I do not recall. I never intended to hurt your feelings he took two as opposed to one, PEDs or PED, he's still a cheating ****.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
        I have mentioned this on another thread, these anti doping agencies are very suspicious sometimes! once you get a sample taken, basically you have now handed over your career!

During the 90's when Linford Christie failed a drug test at the end of his career! the drug was Nandrolone in my memory serves me right! (As I was only a kid).....he was retired, and just competing at a amateur masters track meeting.

Linford Christie took the case to court, and part of his defense was that somebody had tampered with the sample, because the amount steroid's that where in his sample would of potentially killed him, due to the complications that steroids can have. I would like to believe that these doping agencies are policed and regulated! but i do wonder whether Tyson Fury, annoyed the wrong people! with his out spoken ways! also how on earth did Lance Armstrong not fail a drug test for so long? we have to take these things into consideration.

Your life is in your blood.
        Linford upset the Jews too. Damn Jews.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
          I have mentioned this on another thread, these anti doping agencies are very suspicious sometimes! once you get a sample taken, basically you have now handed over your career!

During the 90's when Linford Christie failed a drug test at the end of his career! the drug was Nandrolone in my memory serves me right! (As I was only a kid).....he was retired, and just competing at a amateur masters track meeting.

Linford Christie took the case to court, and part of his defense was that somebody had tampered with the sample, because the amount steroid's that where in his sample would of potentially killed him, due to the complications that steroids can have. I would like to believe that these doping agencies are policed and regulated! but i do wonder whether Tyson Fury, annoyed the wrong people! with his out spoken ways! also how on earth did Lance Armstrong not fail a drug test for so long? we have to take these things into consideration.

Your life is in your blood.
          I'm sure that the contraversial comments by Tyson Fury last year are the reason why UKAD decided to dig up an old test result and take action on it. Or rather, the reason why somebody else made that decision for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
            Linford upset the Jews too. Damn Jews.
            Indeed. These devils surely intend to frighten the C*ckazoid into believing they can not possibly compete with minorities ; triggering them into isolation and paranoia until one of them becomes a homeland terrorist to usher martial law! who will save humanity?! oh if only there were some benevolent extraterrestrial civilization out there in the billions of galaxies to help mankind into a new world order...only then will the GYPSY KING reveal himself!!!

Comment

Let's hope for eveyone's sake that the hearing happens on the 6-Feb & does not get postponed any further.. What about Hughie though? He had been charged with this too & he is next in line for Parker's title..

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                I'm sure that the contraversial comments by Tyson Fury last year are the reason why UKAD decided to dig up an old test result and take action on it. Or rather, the reason why somebody else made that decision for them.
                That's fine but it's also just speculation from your part. He did cocaine too, or was that the Jewish media too?

Comment

The hearing happening nearly two full years after the dirty test is absolute madness. Regardless of the outcome UKAD's processes need to be investigated because that just can't be accepted. No doubt Fury's appeals and various smokescreens have delayed the process but that shouldn't be allowed to happen either.

My guess is that Fury will get a light suspension due to some bullshit technicalities. But it would be crazy if they threw the book at him and gave him four years. His career would be done.

Comment

Lol at nandrolone being formed by taking creatine

Comment

Originally posted by keith_head View Post
                      Lol at nandrolone being formed by taking creatine
                      Utterly ludicrous. Fury trotting out the tainted supplement line I see. Obviously the madness defence ran aground.

Comment

Working...
                      X