No announcement yet.

Dylann Roof to be executed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
    Hopefully not but I recently read that Charles Ng who was convicted in 1999 of 11 cases of torture and murders - 6 men, 3 women and 2 boys and is on video mocking and enjoying it all, is still on Death Row 18 years later. Crazy that some cases can take that long, he certainly never gave his victims that long.

Glad that piece of shit Roof got this though, he deserves it to be more painful and drawn out than it will be.
    From what I read there are less avenues for the appeals process with a federal death penalty case than a state case so justice is handed out more swiftly. That was just a quick cursory search so I may be wrong. The way this clown handled his case though leads me to believe it shouldn't be a long drawn out process like the case you're talking about. Either way it will give this scum time to reflect and wonder about hell.

Comment

Shoot him with bullets wrapped in bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Shoot him with bullets wrapped in bacon.
        Made me laugh out loud at work. People looking at me weird

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          From what I read there are less avenues for the appeals process with a federal death penalty case than a state case so justice is handed out more swiftly. That was just a quick cursory search so I may be wrong. The way this clown handled his case though leads me to believe it shouldn't be a long drawn out process like the case you're talking about. Either way it will give this scum time to reflect and wonder about hell.
          You are wrong. There have only been four federal executions since 1962.

Comment

Let the church say AMEN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jab5239 View Post
              it's probably where they should put him and just save the tax payers a boatload of money.
              question...did you use to box?

Comment

CNN is fake news.

Roof is a hero.

Long live whitey.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                  question...did you use to box?
                  Yeah, on and off for about 10 years.

Comment

I wish they did this more. If you kill someone, do some pedo sh^t to kids or violently rape a woman I don't believe you should be allowed to exist in our society with the rest of us. You're a lost cause & just not worthy of a 2nd chance.
                    Last edited by Eff Pandas; 02-14-2017, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X