Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana White On Rampage vs Rashad Rematch: "Who Wants To See That Crap Again?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana White On Rampage vs Rashad Rematch: "Who Wants To See That Crap Again?"

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...-for-ufc-130/1

"Talking's fun before the fight, but if you do all this talking and then you go in there and don't fight, who wants to see that (crap) again?. Rampage-Rashad, the (freaking) snoozefest? I don't want to see that (freaking) fight again."

Real professional... No really.

Why would anyone ever want to see two of the top 5 guys at 205 fight each other? WHY?!!

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post

Why would anyone ever want to see two of the top 5 guys at 205 fight each other? WHY?!!

Maybe because the last fight was as boring as shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
        Maybe because the last fight was as boring as shit?
        Rampage didn't train very hard for the fight. He looked flat until he was able to hurt Rashad. Some exciting moments given the Rashad knock down in the 1st and the Rampage knock down for the 3rd. The only reason I didn't like that fight was because Rampage lost.

Plus, it's two top five guys fighting. Come on

Comment

Maybe because the UFC has turned to **** and keeps getting worst with each event, I have a feeling it has a good deal to do with the fact that Dana Wite is a dick face !

Comment

I didn't think it was a good fight and I wouldn't want to see it again.

Still, it would've been nice if the head of the UFC could've helped the respectability of MMA by not acting like a foul-mouthed moron.

Comment

WTF the fact that its Rashad Evans and Rampage Jackson alone makes me wanna watch that fight, even if it has happened and wasnt all that exciting the 1st time... We know what they bring to the table and what they've done before, some spectacular ****, just because they where feeling each other out for basically 3 rds last time doesnt mean, somebody wont get KTFO the 2nd time!

Comment

LOL and Danas content on watching GSP fights. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post

It was in fact a shit fight the 1st time he is right.

Comment

Working...
                  X