Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella To Malignaggi: Shut Your Mother**king Mouth!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
    Malignaggi-Dibella at 150lbs for the Cotto-Margarito II undercard let's make it happen!.
    Dibella making 150 hahahaha

Comment

if dibella couldn't handle max kellerman in a verbal fight, how is he going to do it against paulie

Comment

not surprised Paulie is running his mouth

after his horrible performance vs Hatton Paulie blames his trainer of all people.

DiBella got Paulie so many great career opportunities (how about fighting Lovemore N'Dou for the belt) and even that fight vs Amir Khan

Paulie shouldn't be such an ungrateful little **** about it.

it's not DiBella's fault that Paulie failed to perform in big fights (Hatton, Khan)

**Am I the only one that thinks had Paulie actually won a big fight worth a damn .. like say vs Amir Khan or Hatton he wouldn't be so bitter toward DiBella.

I dunno what went on behind the scenes but Paulie shouldn't be lashing out at Lou. Lou gave him plenty of big fights (Cotto is another one that comes to mind)

Comment

Give it some time, when Golden Boy Productions gets fed up with Paulie because they aren’t making any money with him and decides not to renew a contract he’ll sign with Top Rank and **** all over GBP and praise Arum…

Comment

The two of the most annoying guys in the sport both of you guys shout your mouths

Comment

DiBella did an EXCELLENT job promoting Malignaggi.

Comment

Dibella did a good job promoting Malignaggi actually

Comment

There were a ton of cards that made me wonder, "why the hell is Paulie Malignaggi in the main event??" I'm thinking it's mostly because of Lou Dibella.

Comment

You can't shut the Magic Mouth Malignaggi.

Comment

Mallignaggi has always been a little punk. He's an embarrassment.

Comment

Working...
                      X