• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Whatever you say Mirko/Lilean/Lester
    Pedquiao lost again

Comment

Daaaamn, so Ca$hnelo is in 2 of the Top 10 PPVs of all-time, .

Mayweather is in 5 of the Top 10 PPVs of all-time, Tyson is in 4 of the Top 10 and Ca$hnelo and Holyfield are each in 2 of the Top 10.

Comment

Why wouldn't they announce numbers that spectacular?

Comment

Poor #48 being demoted in PPV. There’s still hope!!! Alvarado got this!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
            Great numbers either way. I’m still waiting for the Berto vs. Mayweather numbers doe. Anybody know where they at?
            I clearly see your agenda with this post, but you should try analyzing the list once more thoroughly before proceeding any further.

Comment

1.45 Million PPV Buys is FANTASTIC especially coming just two weeks after May-McG.

Canelo vs GGG should do around the same numbers if not bigger which will mean Canelo is in 3 of the Top 10 PPV's of all Time.

If Canelo beats GGG, which i think he will then he could end up becoming the biggest PPV Star of all Time especially as he's still only 27 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Why wouldn't they announce numbers that spectacular?
                Doesn't look that great compared to 4.4M.

Comment

Not Bad in this ERA of more and more streaming. I will be honest, I don't think the rematch will do as good because of the Controversial Decision they likely turned a lot of Casuals off once again

Comment

GGG haters will have a hard time believing this. You know, the Dontae fanboys and everyone associated.

Comment

I heard him say 1.3 but I guess that's spitting hairs.Hopefully next one does even better as it should be a good fight to attact more casuals.I know there a pain in the azz around here but we need them to keep money flowing into game.Thats why unless its a joke fight(Paz vDuran)I always lok to see#and hope for best.The more views the bigger the budget at these networks who are the guys REALLY running the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X