Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Canelo Knew if He Stopped - Golovkin Would KO Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    I speak on facts not emotions lil biatch... go to sleep
    Facts my arse!

You speak from ignorance and bias .. nothing else.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Facts my arse!

You speak from ignorance and bias .. nothing else.
      YEAH whatever let’s bet on the canelo ggg rematch loser deletes their acct. don’t be a pU.ssy

Comment

Of course GGG will be in the HOF and he is more "legit" at MW than Canelo will ever be.

Are you the idiot fanboy Breadman was ripping in his last mailbag?

http://www.boxingscene.com/daily-bre...spence--123926

Question: Is GGG a Hall of Famer? I think not lol.

Bread’s Response: Why did you ask me if you have already have the answers. Yes he’s a Hall of Famer and so is his coach Abel Sanchez. One thing I can’t stand is an idiot fan boy with no respect for boxers. Stop asking me the same question over and over expecting to get a different answer. No unified middleweight champion ever with double digit title defenses is NOT in the HOF. GGG deserves to be there because of that alone. Don’t disrespect him in my mailbag again or I will give the fans your email so they can troll you.

I think that is absolute rubbish

back in the say, double-digit defences were impressive..... but not now

back in the say there were 8 titles, now there are more than 80..... every fcuker has one, big deal

also, he unified with Lemieux..... who is average at best

also, those defences are not legitimate..... the first 11 defences Golovkin made were for the WBA bullshht title..... regular/interim, whatever.....

even a tard realizes that you cannot have multiple WBA champions running around racking up title defences

it's just nonsense

bread is literally suggesting that Golovkin is HOF-worthy for lying to his fans, knocking out some cans, and going life and death with Canelo/Jacobs

this is Golovkin's legacy here, and it is NOT HOF-worthy

Weekend Review: Biggest Winners and Losers of 2017
        By Michael Rosenthal

"Golovkin waited his entire career for big fights and then fell short when he got them, struggling to beat Danny Jacobs and settling for a draw with Alvarez".....
        http://www.boxingscene.com/weekend-r...s-2017--123732

also, regarding Canelo.....

FACT: Golovkin was regarded as the man at 160
        FACT: Golovkin has never entered the ring as an underdog

so..... Canelo has a better middleweight record than Golovkin, in his first fight at 160..... Golovkin's best result is an asterisk over Danny Jacobs..... but Canelo's best result is an asterisk over Golovkin

if Canelo beats Golovkin, then beats either Jacobs/Saunders..... he will have eclipsed Golovkin's entire career in 1 calendar year

Canelo > Golovkin..... in EVERY department

you fanboys would not know a good fighter if he punched you in the face
        Last edited by aboutfkntime; 01-18-2018, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          I said it’s debatable I don’t go into Breads mail i just read IT. So because bread says, it’s true? lol I said it’s debatable I didn’t say he isn’t. Don’t compare resumes please. Ggg isn’t close to champnelo, also I like how you added... ggg is a hof at mw lmao... uh you think? Hasnt fought at any other weight with his old as.s... “hof at mw” lmao funny stuff brotha

props for sticking to your guns Robi

bread is simply WRONG

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

back in the say there were 8 titles, now there are more than 80..... every fcuker has one, big deal

also, those defences are not legitimate..... the first 11 defences Golovkin made were for the WBA bullshht title..... regular/interim, whatever.....

even a tard realizes that you cannot have multiple WBA champions running around racking up title defences

it's just nonsense

bread is literally suggesting that Golovkin is HOF-worthy for lying to his fans, knocking out some cans, and going life and death with Canelo/Jacobs

By Michael Rosenthal

"Golovkin waited his entire career for big fights and then fell short when he got them, struggling to beat Danny Jacobs and settling for a draw with Alvarez".....

FACT: Golovkin is regarded as the man at 160

so..... Canelo has a better middleweight record than Golovkin, in his first fight at 160..... Golovkin's best result is an asterisk over Danny Jacobs..... but Canelo's best result is an asterisk over Golovkin

if Canelo beats Golovkin, then beats either Jacobs/Saunders..... he will have eclipsed Golovkin's entire career in 1 calendar year

Damn!!! Thats cold smh... I jever thought of it like that?? Canelo can pass GGG's entire career at MW with a win over GGG and beating either Jacobs/Saunders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kali_KO View Post
              Turning pro at 15 yrs old weighing 139, that’s pretty lame comment. GGG weighed less than that when he was fighting amateur at 15. Canelo came down to 160 from 164.5, after finally getting courage to fight GGG. He vacated 160 pound title to kill him self again and fight 154 because he knew he would get KOd when the WBC mandated the fight. And don’t bring up that nonsense 15 day excuse Canelo came up with, he knew after he beat Cotto that he would have to fight GGG. Canelo/GB made a deal with WBC in order to fight Kahn before having to fight GGG
              Whats pretty lame is flip flopping.

Canelo was a PRO at 139 lbs was he not?

GGG fought as an amatuer at 164 but chose 160 instead of 168. Never has he moved up.

??? Canelo knew he would get Knocked the F-out?? They just fought last year and GGG didnt come CLOSE to a TKO. Did he turn old over night?? Hes only fought 3 ppl since Cotto?? WOW 15 months and GGG is 90 years old.

You sticking with another GGG KO in the rematch Cleo???

Comment

bread is simply WRONG
                Why does GGG have the dumbest fkn RTarded fans???

Comment

it's just nonsense

By Michael Rosenthal

FACT: Golovkin was regarded as the man at 160

Lol ... another idiot fanboy!

Comment

bread is simply WRONG
                    I can’t see him in the hof wih a controversial victory over Jacobs and a draw vs canelo as his only names worthy of presenting to the hof voters... not enough to me. I may be wrong but, don’t most hof have a hof scalp in their resume?

Comment

Lol ... another idiot fanboy!
                      THe response you usually get when faced with facts and don’t have anything to come back with lol... took that one with no Vaseline eh fu.ckoff?

Comment

Working...
                      X