Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I Won That Fight, You All Know I Beat Jessie Vargas!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner: I Won That Fight, You All Know I Beat Jessie Vargas!

Four-division world champion Adrien Broner and two-division world champion Jessie Vargas fought to a highly entertaining 12-round majority draw Saturday night on SHOWTIME in the main event of SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING in front of 13,964 fans at Barclays Center in Brooklyn in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fucc Broner! He wants the home court advantage to get the win.
    It was a great close fight and I'm cool with the draw.
    I was taking Vargas and I would have been cool with a one point win either way...
    But Broner is a punk ass sorry loser and always gotta say something stupid after the fight like always...

Comment

Broner lost.......

Comment

Vargas won that fight 8 rounds to 4.

Comment

Surely Vargas had a little help from the peds considering all the acne all over him.
          If they fight again i reckon Broner has the most to improve on.

Comment

Broner won...Vargas ran out of ideas after 3 rounds

Comment

7-5 Vargas.

Comment

Robbery of the year. Vargas beat that bum.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  Surely Vargas had a little help from the peds considering all the acne all over him.
                  If they fight again i reckon Broner has the most to improve on.
                  The acne was very troubling to me to be honest.

I think both fighters could improve on a few things.

Vargas didn't need to throw as many shots as he did. His jab seemed to be more than enough to trouble Broner. That volume punching tired him out unnecessarily imo. Legs looked very week by round 8. He was almost gone in 10.

I think when Cunnigham watches the tape, he'll have AB fight at range a bit more. His counter over the jab late was very effective (maybe it's something there that can be built on). And obviously he could get started earlier. There's no hope for his punch output.

I think the next fight will be decided by Vargas's jab one way or the other.
                  Last edited by Butch.McRae; 04-22-2018, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Would have been a robbery if there had been 2 Julie Ledermans on the panel

Comment

Working...
                    X