Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Canelo Should Have Been Banned, GGG Wins Quite Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo knocking Khan out kept Khan's name relevant and gave him a huge payday.

Yet Khan remains salty.

Comment

Queen Khan is one pathetic individual

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
        All those guys are biased reporters that slam other promoters and fighters not aligned with their boss or network. And I'm pretty sure I know more boxing then u do, you probably just started watching it.
        No you don’t as evidence by your statements just now. And Dan Rafael forgot more boxing than you know also. And no one really cares what you say or think you know. Your just another loser wannabe boxing fan behind a keyboard-LOL!!!
        Last edited by markther; 09-13-2018, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Leave Khan alone !! You too would be bitter at the guy that knocked you out cold in front of your family and friends and made you look like a ancient mummy with boxing gloves on

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
            The only people that respect this lardass are the owners of the Chinese buffet he frequents on a daily basis.
            That’s actually pretty good-LOL!

Comment

GTFOH that lard can't even do push up and you mean to tell me he knows about boxing he already been called out by Floyd and many other fighters for his bias

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                I would agree with most anyone on this but my bet is as always Khan is looking for a angle of trying to reduce his KO loss to Canelo.
                Your bet ? I guess you like sure things !

His line of.....

Khan, like Golovkin, says the Mexican boxer has likely been taking clenbuterol for much longer than he's actually claiming.

....is clearly meant to imply that Canelo was on clen during his fight with Khan, therefore Khan's loss is tainted.

The point about how Canelo performs without the clen has been raised in this forum countless times, by me and others, and we just don't know. We find out on the night.

A year inactivity is also a doubt - remember Walters blaming his 11 month inactivity on his performance against Loma ? But then again, Golovkin's activity hasn't been that much greater, except the couple of rounds with Vanes, and Canelo isn't Walters. But regardless, you don't get better by not fighting.

I've kind of ignored the knee surgery as being minor and not affecting anything, but maybe I'm wrong.

Then the question of how another year older might have affected Golovkin. The number of questions going into this fight make it interesting.

But I think we all see the change in Canelo's physique. Look back at the photos leading up to the first fight where he looks really jacked - they were taking a ton of them and giving him the full male-model treatment. Then consider the absence of any photos like that this time (has he even taken his shirt off once yet ? I'm sure he has, just haven't seen any...and don't particularly want a search for 'Canelo with shirt off' in my browsing history).

I'm guessing he'll be lighter and faster this time out, but less resistant to hits, so a question of whether he can stick and move the entire 12. If he stands and trades - he loses, but he's smarter than that.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post
                  GTFOH that lard can't even do push up and you mean to tell me he knows about boxing he already been called out by Floyd and many other fighters for his bias
                  I’m more curious how you posted your age up here. Your the ONLY ONE on this forum that has the age posted. Says a lot about you, “Pretty???” LOL!!!’

Comment

Agree that he should have been banned more than 6 months.

I've got Canelo winning 7-5 in part 2. I want GGG to win, but Canelo is in his physical prime and GGG is 36. They're may be some truth to Canelo finding something in GGG in the last three rounds of part 1 that he can exploit.

I hope I'm very wrong. Here's to a great fight

Comment

As much as I dislike Khan's BS, if I was in his position I'd be suspecting Canelo wasn't clean in his fight too

Comment

Working...
                      X