Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't think I could pick GGG to beat Canelo in a 3rd fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo just might stop him in a 3rd Match and I like GGG but he will be 37 in April he can't out-box him and even if he somehow does he STILL NOT getting a Decision anywhere in the US over Canelo

This is Canelo ERA and it is nothing that can be done about it honestly other than knocking him out to dethrone him which is a challenge in itself given he has a GREAT CHIN. Even if he lose he will still remain the biggest draw in boxing. Same thing with Oscar career, losing to Trinidad and Mosely twice just made him a BIGGER STAR

Comment

Theres nothing to indicate Canelo will stop GGG. Being the older man, he still finished stronger than Saul. Maybe Golovkin losing will be a blessing in disguise.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Even if I had him winning the first two. I think Canelo gets a clean win here. How about you guys?
        I think a few years ago GGG would have clearly beat Canelo. GGG is 36 now, he’s had over 400 amateur and professional fights... that’s a lot of mileage and wear and tear on his body. Canelo is just entering his absolute peak and GGG is certainly passed his. Not a Canelo fan because of all the bs catch weight fights he’s had against highly questionable opponents, but none the less he’s a beast right now and I think he’d take GGG again.

Comment

Working...
        X