Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Has 2-3 Years Left, I'd Like 5 or 6 Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
    That's what Canelo did you stupid Mother fÜcker. he fought Lara the boogie man at 154, and went straight to the boogie man of 160 in Golovkin! heaven forbid GGG should do the same instead of waiting for more 154 pounders to come to his confort zone. and than refuse to fight them eehhm eehhmm (Charlo)

That isn't what he did you stupid mothertrucker. He won a middleweight belt, defended it against Amir Khan, then dropped it to fight Liam Smith. Then he jumped up to 164 to fight Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

Goddamn people is f***ing stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Stop defending Triple L the loser (against good competition).

Stop licking my a$$. Its clean enough as it is.

Comment

Your still a Triple L fan trying to find any excuse for him
        Naw he's telling it like it is. Several years before the Canelo match he was saying as much in interviews.

Comment

• Unless a move up in weight rejuvenates him I think he has maybe be one or two good fights left against the better fighters.

Comment

Just like the media & the ******s that say Triple L is elite will never stfu about THAT dumb shet. Triple L has BEEN exposed! LMMFAO!
            There is no way in hell Ward was going to fight Golovkin at 164. He physically couldn't do it. The BS from Wards camp about making the fight is just that BS. Even Golovkin admitted in an interview that talk about arranging the fight was not at the serious negotiating stage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
              ? You said this - "I think he knew while Canelo was fresh he was beating him to the punch almost everytime.
              Plus them punches from Nelo certainly looked like they could do alot of damage.
              GGG had to wait till Nelo slowed down abit for him to start doing any damage.
              I don't think GGG can beat Csnelo now and GGG probably knows this."

I said - 'GGG outlanded Canelo in the first 6 (it was really 5) rounds, and in 8 total.'

That throws a wrench in your analysis of Canelo beating him to the punch, and waiting for 'Nelo' to slow down. GGG pretty clearly won the 2nd fight and clearly won the first so saying he can't beat him a few months after he just beat him, well that's just odd.

No I'm not jrazor, I can spell.
              GTFOH Canelo beat him clearly in the second fight, close but enough to get the victory. You're clearly bias towards GGG, hell I would not be surprise if your riding his dicK, right now or made your nest on GGG's hairy balls, but the truth is Canelo Out landed GGG in power punches, and punches in general, including combinations of 4 to five punches, (Canelo's connect rate was of 42% compared to GGG's 27% Missing over 1300 punches in both fights out of 1800) the only ting going for GGG was the jab.... you insolent, cretin, ignorant Mother fÜcker, you don't Know shït about boxing.....when even the trainer Abel Sanchez said Canelo won that says it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                was willing to fight Froch at 168
                was willing to fight Chavez at 168
                was willing to fight Jack at 168
                was willing to fight Hopkins at 168
                was willing to fight Chudinov at 168
                was willing to fight Ramirez at 168
                was NOT willing to fight Ward at 168

just so long as you are happy with that

just like how Golovkin was willing to defend his title against Rosado at catchweight, but not against Canelo

if it looks like a duck, and it smells like a duck.....

hey, do you still think that when Golovkin said "anyone from 154-168"..... he meant, at 160?

of all the fukwit excuses you have made, that one really takes the cake loooool
                He said no Hopkins period....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                  Go eat a d!ck. We have our own back and forth in the other topic. I'll deal with your troll a$$ there. I don't want your bull***** to kill another thread.

we do not have " back and forth " on the other thread

we have you..... ignoring facts, and posting the same level of dribble that you posted here

you are just an excuse-making fanboy idiot who nobody takes seriously

immortalized !!

Comment

Andre Ward was willing to go down to 160 to fight Floyd but Golovkin had to meet him at 168.

if it looks like a duck, and it smells like a duck.....
                    That's a flat out LIE. How old are you? Ten, if that??

Comment

Because boxing is scored on a round by round basis. I scored the fight at home and I tried really hard not to let the fact that GGG is my favorite fighter cloud my judgement. I couldn't give him more rounds than Canelo. I thought he gave up too many rounds in the middle of the fight.

well it sure clouded your judgement when you made the ridiculous excuse in my sig, you nutsucker

you couldn't lie straight in bed

EVERYONE knows that Golovkin avoided Ward TWICE

but you..... you think that lil'G "graciously" offered him a catchweight you KNOW Ward couldn't make

you fkn muppet

Comment

Working...
                      X